Yoga & Greek vegetarian cuisine retreat Ikaria Greece (Sept 2019)
- Olive Tree Garden Retreat Ikaria
- Armenistis, Greece
- Sep 14 - 20, 2019 (7 days)
- € 1250
Emerged in the beauty and tranquility of this retreat centre located in small, typical village on a hill in a town called Agios Dimitrios on a Greek Island Ikaria we offer a very relaxed retreat where you will learn of how to cook the typical Greek and healthy vegeterian dishes.
The group sizes are of 6 to 12 people to guarantee the most comfort of the participants.
Great weather, peaceful environment, great Greek food is served and gorgeous retreat villa / hotel accommodation is provided.
Ikaria is our favorite island in all of the Mediterranean. The people are very friendly and relaxed and the scenery is stunning. Beautiful mountains and amazing beaches.This island is the birthplace of Dionysus, God of wine and ritual abandon.
ongoing retreat, start Saturdays
Prices Oct thru to May
€ 1750 per person - last minute prices payed in last 2 weeks before the retreat
€ 1500 per person - standard Prices
€ 1250 per person - early bird prices for payments at least 90 days before the retreat
Prices June & Sept
€ 1990 per person - last minute prices payed in last 2 weeks before the retreat
€ 1750 per person - standard Prices
€ 1500 per person - early bird prices for payments at least 90 days before the retreat
Prices High season July - August:
€ 2500 per person - last minute prices payed in last 2 weeks before the retreat
€ 2250 per person - standard Prices
€ 1990 per person - early bird prices for payments at least 60 days before the retreat
20% discount is offered for 2nd person when booking together and sharing a room.
Please note this retreat will run with 4 or more participants.
What is included in the price:
* quality accommodation - own room unless sharing
* breakfast at the hotel / villa
* daily cooking classes of Greek Vegeterian cuisine : 16 - 20hs
* dinner of the cooked meals and house wine
* daily morning yoga classes (optional)
* airport/port return transfer
* departure gift with typical local products (olive oil, honey, herbs, wine)
* trip to the local winery
* some other local excursions/cultural activites will be offered.
How to get there:
Flights and Ferries from Athens to Ikaria (JIK).
Ferries to Ikaria leave Pireaus port at 7.35am daily.
Nearest port : Evdilos. Other port is called : Agios Kirykos.
Tastefully decorated, immersed in a olive tree garden brings guest a sense of peace and beauty.
4 - 5 star standard.
As a complement to this retreat we recommend the following packages:
* a great package for day night or arrival or departure from Athens, called Welcome to Athens & Ancient Greek Massage Wellness Package.
* an Ancient Athens and Ancient Greek sites private photography tour
* an Ancient Greece Biking Tour
Bookings and contact:
Thomas White Eagle
WhatsApp: +420 77.5555.731
Private retreats are available by special arrangement for groups of 4 or more.