Prana + Shakti (100hr) 2019
- The Wild Temple
- <p>204 W Main Street, Suite 116 <br>Grass Valley, CA 95945
- Mar 7 - May 16, 2019 (71 days)
- $1,400.00 - Tuition Paid in Full by February 28, 2019 $1,275.00 - Early Bird Tuition Paid in Full by January 31, 2019
Prana + Shakti (100hr) is one of several advanced yoga immersion modules offered through Wild Temple Yoga. Students who complete a 200hr foundational training (w/ Wild Temple Yoga or another school) along with three advanced 100hr Wild Temple Yoga modules (including Prana + Shakti 100hr) are eligible to be certified by Yoga Alliance at the 500 hour level, the highest level of yoga certification currently available in the US.
This 100hr class brings students deep into the realms of the subtle, working with and understanding the Tantric Science of Energy, Yoga Psychology, and Nature Herself. Many of our classes are held outside, meeting with plants and the elements for a support and weaving in of Spiritual Herbalism and Flower Essence Therapy. This holistic approach to study brings students into a more accelerated, yet connected transformation process of strengthening and purifying their minds and bodies.
Overview of Topics Covered:
- Intro to the Himalayan Sage Tradition of Tantric Hatha Yoga
- 9 Master Classes (to include Asana, Bandhas, Mudras, Pranayama, Meditation, Kriya)
- The Koshas: Maps of the Subtle Body
- Prana Vidya: Prana Vayus
- Vayus as Diagnostic Tools
- Prana, Energy, and Thought
- Pranayama Practices of the Himalayan Sages
- ParaYoga Techniques to open the mind & body and to build clarity & intuition
- Synesthesia, Clairvoyance, the Green Language
- Container, Boundaries & The Body as a Temple
- Meditation with Plants, Journaling, Pranayama
- Diagnosing for Yoga Therapy: The Art & Skill of Designing Practices
- Vitalism, Vitalist Healing & Subtle Earth
- Making Herbal Remedies (the “Sage Kit”)
- Field Studies
- Field trip and private tour with the owners at Terra Flora Gardens (California immersion only)
About Wild Temple Yoga…
Wild Temple Yoga is a unique and powerful comprehensible Yoga Alliance certified Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) that is broken up into 5 digestible 100hr modules offered throughout the year. Rooted in The Himalayan Sage Sri Vidya Tantra Tradition, Brooke Sullivan, teacher and founder of The Wild Temple School, weaves ancient techniques of living traditions into the modern life and mind. She draws from Yoga Science, Tantric Philosophy, and Botanical Wisdom to provide a profoundly integrative and deep training.
Wild Temple Yoga teaches about love, faith, and power in a non-dogmatic format, where interactive discussions are the highlight and students can discover and begin to embody what is True for them, in relation to topics such as power, oneness, fear, the monkey mind, dharma or one’s life path, right/wrong, emotional and physical health, Source consciousness, etc. The practices and course topics are designed to awaken each student’s own empowered self and inner teacher, leading them into successful lives with rich relationships and the strength to shift unhealthy habits with an increased capacity for patience, love, and compassion.
Wild Temple Yoga is dedicated to anyone interested in self-transformation through the yogic path and/or becoming a yoga teacher. Students who journey down the Wild Temple Yoga path will be guided deeply, safely, and effectively, towards becoming advanced practitioners and teachers.
For more information on our programs, please click HERE.