- Blue Osa Yoga Retreat & Spa
- 218 Hampstead Rd
- Jan 4 - 10, 2019 (7 days)
all inclusive resort along with workshops and yoga classes $1850*
*incentives and discounts; be one of our first 6 to leave a
non-refundable deposit and save $100 each, sign-up as a pair and
receive $100 off each, you are eligible to qualify for both for $200
A Balanced Body and Mind equals a Peaceful Soul!
- In this retreat our focus is on establishing unity with all beings. Starting from self we become increasingly aware of our effect in the world and the power we share through our personality, which is rich with our life’s experience. As we become increasingly aware with mindfulness, happiness and self-love; we can help tip the world’s energy in a more cohesive direction!
- Vinyasa each morning, offered and never mandatory
- 3 interactive workshops throughout the week
- Restorative and Yin yoga with Yoga Nidra offered in the evenings
- Down time to enjoy this beautiful resort with its hammock garden, chem free pool, and a jungle beach
- 2 days completely free to adventure in Costa Rica
- Wifi is available
- Juice bar on premises
Venue HighlightsBlue Osa Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place to rejuvenate and retreat. From the friendly smiles of the staff who know your name, to the way the bread is baked from scratch daily, everything is done mindfully with love.
With 12 rooms and a capacity for 32 guests, this intimate beachfront eco-resort offers the ultimate sanctuary if you’re seeking solace from the hectic world. Nestled off-the-beaten-path in the virgin Costa Rican rainforest of the Southern Osa Peninsula, guests have an endless selection of quiet places to meditate and reflect.
Only 50 meters away from the waves, you can see the private beach while practicing yoga from our elegantly designed second floor Yoga Studio. Onsite, there is also a chemical-free lap pool for an afternoon swim.
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
Schedule● Each morning, after a light breakfast Jenn and JEAN-Marie will co-guide a mantra sadhana and vinyasa with hands-on assists.
● Every evening after dinner, wind down with restorative and Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra, with Reiki and hands-on assists by both Jenn and Jean-Marie, we all need a little more human contact and loving energy!
● During the week there will be 3 (2 hours) ‘workshops’ over three days. Through sharing of information and meditation we focus on Metta (Loving-kindness), Maitri (friendliness, compassion, delight, and equanimity), along with a heart opening yoga partner assisted playshop! (aka; a backbend and hip opening yoga session!)
● Our yoga classes will be in a studio with gorgeous views, and you have access to an open-air pavilion to practice any time during your stay. Maybe you have that day you just want to sleep in!
● Eco-friendly accommodations, sustainable vegetable garden on-site, an endless selection of quiet places to meditate and reflect, a chemical-free lap pool, and only 50 meters away from the private beach!
● coffee and teas available early morning and 3 meals per day included, plus access to a juice and smoothie bar. There are cocktails served if you are inclined (The juice bar and cocktails do come at our own cost).
● Gratuities for entire staff is included, unless you are inclined to offer more for exemplary service!
● Shuttle to and from the airport in Port Jimenez is included.
● We will have a meet and greet social on our day of arrival after dinner!
● 2 yoga classes each day, 3 workshops during the week, Plenty of meditation and
reflection/ journaling time!
● On our final evening, we will have a social with time for sharing and reflection.
● There is Wifi access in the Cocina, there are certain times where it is turned off in respect to meals and quiet times.
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineThis is truly a “farm to table” dining experience.
As an all-inclusive eco-resort, we typically serve 3 daily meals:breakfast @7:30, lunch @12:30 + dinner @6:30.
Our daytime meals are primarily vegetarian and our evening meals may include meat or fish.
We favor a buffet style of service, however, it is not an all-you-can-eat buffet. Meals are proportioned with optimum health in mind. No one leaves Blue Osa hungry: guaranteed.
If you have dietary requirements, please let our kitchen know in advance and we will do our best to accommodate you. We typically always offer vegan and gluten-free alternatives to the majority of our menu. However, we do not serve individual meals or kosher meals.
Meals included in your stay: Dinner on the day of arrival; breakfast, lunch and dinner on each full day; and breakfast on the day of departure to coincide with our check-in time of 2 PM and check-out time of 10 AM. A $25 fee will be added to your bill if you check-in early or check-out late.
AccommodationsWe have a saying here in Costa Rica: Pura Vida. It means full life - and at Blue Osa, we aim to give our guests just that. Each of our rooms and bungalows are uniquely designed to deliver on comfort, convenience and relaxation. Whether it's heightened ocean views, a serene garden setting or a spacious beachfront bungalow, at Blue Osa you'll find purpose-built, jungle-chic rooms that create the ideal setting for a tranquil, restorative retreat.
Step into the tranquil oasis that is Blue Osa. Set on a remote beachfront location, this eco-resort houses up to 32 guests in 12 comfortable eco-chic rooms located in three main buildings along with on-site facilities: A column-free 1,350 square foot open-air YOGA STUDIO on the second floor of the yoga building overlooks our private beach.
A full-service ECO SPA with two treatment rooms. Each with a private, zen-like garden, and outdoor shower.
The COCINA, an open kitchen and dining room. During your stay, we provide healthy, mostly plant-based meals that include freshly-caught fish and locally-raised meat and poultry. Coffee, tea, and purified water is available throughout the day.
A LOUNGE AREA near the staff office features complimentary wireless internet access.
DirectionsFrom the US and flying into San Jose, you can take a short flight or a day drive. Please contact Jean-Marie for more info as we are using a specific travel agent who is offering our group discounts on flights, accommodations, etc.
Blue Osa is located about 8 miles (11 km) south of Puerto Jimenez on the Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica which National Geographic Magazine labeled “the most biologically intense place on Earth.” We are nearest to the border of the world-renowned Corcovado National Park and on the warm shores of the Golfo Dulce. While visiting our tropical eco-resort you are likely to spot some of Costa Rica’s shyest and most endangered rainforest inhabitants, including the red-backed squirrel monkey, scarlet macaws, harpy eagles, and maybe even a jaguar.
Costa Rica is located on the Central American isthmus, it borders Nicaragua to the north and Panama to the south. The Caribbean Sea is to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. Costa Rica is slightly north of the equator, therefore, the climate is tropical year round. Costa Rica was and continues to be a pioneer country in Eco-tourism, drawing visitors to the extensive National Parks and protected areas across the country.