4 Days Machu Picchu Sacred Meditation, Hiking and Yoga Tour
Join us for a very special trip to the sacred city of light Machu Picchu!!!
A meditation and hiking tour to Machu Picchu with visits to the special temples and energy vortexes with meditations and inner journeys has a big potential for personal evolution and tranformation.
Join us as we serve this sacred place with much love, honor and respect.
Join a different kind of tour that will give you more time to explore and connect deeply than a typical touristic tour where " all happens fast!"
Your host and teacher Angel Amita has a very strong connection to this place and will help guide your trip, together with a good local, Andean guide.
We recommend booking early due to limited spots to enter Machu Picchu.
"We learnt a lot from Angel , she had a lot of facts & tips about the sacred valley and overall very helpful ! Hiking & yoga was very light , waterfalls were so beautiful !!!! Taking back a lot of exercises that will help ones soul . Angel brought a unique experience to us, with her passionate personality with helping our Mother Nature. Very grateful for this experience & the new relationships that were formed. " ~ Felicity Sagar, Australia
- THE RETREAT INCLUDES:
- ~ 3 nights in nice 3- star hotel in Machu Picchu
- ~ hike of the short inka trail ( 2.5 hours )
- ~ 2 yoga classes ~ asthaunga classical tantra yoga ( 8 limbed path )
- ~ 6 meditation circles
- ~ Hike Huyana Picchu Mountain ~ and optional hike to The Moon Temple ( according to availability )
- ~ Or hike Machu Picchu Mountain ( according to availbility )
- ~ Guided meditation in energy vortexes in the ruins
- ~ Visit the inka bridge
- ~ Hike to the Sun Gate
- ~ Guided Tour of Machu Picchu Ruins with certified, professional guide
- ~ Learn about the history and spiritual significance of Machu Picchu
- ~ Join a coca~ leaf prayer and ceremony
- ~ Bus two ways from Machu Picchu town to the sacred ruins
- ~ By car two ways over the mountains through the inka jungle
- ~ Visit to the crystal clear hotsprings in Santa Theresa
- ~ Visit amazing water falls in the jungle and learn about plants that are indigenous to the area
- ~ Join a special river blessing ceremony to bless the sacred waters and nature
- ~ Optional landhealing ceremony
- ~ Optional EFT~ Emotional Freedom Technqiue Class
- ~ 4 healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfasts
- ~ 2 lovely, vegan lunches
- ~ Meet lovely, likeminded people
- NOT INCLUDED:
- ~ Flights
- ~ Meals not stated above
- ~ Tips
- ~ Personal Expenses
- ~ Travel Insurance
- ~ Train travel ~ Possible for extra costs ( email for more info )
- ~ Entrance water falls ( 10 soles )
- Join us for a trip of meditation, ceremony, guided tour, short inka trail. Lovely vegan food, meeting of likeminded people and deep connection to Pacha Mama and this sacred site!
- Machu Picchu is one of the most powerful places on earth!’
Venue HighlightsThe venue is in the town of Machu Picchu in the inka jungle. You will stay in an area with much history and close to the sacred city of light.
We are in walking distance to some amazing water falls we will visit. The hotel has a roof terrace and pool. From the terrace you will see a view over the nearby mountains, the river and the town. The views are amazing and the travelers love this view!
The staff is friendly and always at your service.
The hotel is located close to all anemities in Machu Picchu as well as the train station and the Machu Picchu Hot Springs.
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Fitness Center
ScheduleThis is day 2 of the schedule. The other days are a bit different. This is a preference.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineThis is a vegan retreat. You will be served delicious, natural,. local, mostly organic vegan dishes. The breakfasts consist of fruits, juices, herbal teas, avocado, bread, granola, plant milks and more. All which grows in the jungle near Machu Picchu. Some meals you will buy outside in the restaurants in Machu Picchu during this retreat.
You can also choose some vegetarian options for the meals included.
Please let us know if you have any allergies and we will adjust the food.
AccommodationsDuring most of the tours to Machu Picchu we will stay at a good 3- star hotel.
The hotel has the following facilities:
~ Close location to Machu Picchu town
~ Clean and comfortable rooms
~ Hot showers
~ Nice staff
~ Small pool
~ Breakfast with various fruits, juices, teas, bread, granola with vegan and vegetarian options
~ Area to practice yoga
~ Accomodation in double, triple and single room
~ Single rooms are of wuite limited quantity in Machu Picchu and cost is higher
Occasionally we use high end 4 star accomodation with even better facilities and locations. This has an increased retreat cost. You will be informed when looking at a retreat, what accomodation is offered.
DirectionsPlease plan to arrive the day before the retreat starts.
We will be leaving at 6 am the day the retreat starts.
Cusco Velasco Astete Airport
Fly internationally to Cusco or fly to Lima Jorge Chavez and from there fly domestically.
Good flights search enegines are:
Good domestic airlines are:
Please compare prices and see what the best deals will be.
You may want to check the baggage allowances of any airline and take that into consideration.
Please be aware that there are no domestic flights from Lima to Cusco after 3.30 pm, hence you would need to spend the night.
We can recommend Pay Purix Hostel close to Lima Airport. More info: www.paypurix.com