Spring Into Wellness Retreat - The Great Canadian Wellness Experiece, Rocky Mountains - May 26th-30th, 2019
- Pomeroy Kananakis Mountain Lodge
- Kananaskis, AB, Canada
- May 26 - 30, 2019 (5 days)
- $3695 CAD per person single occupancy, $3295 CAD per person double occupancy, $2495 CAD per person triple occupancy, $2295 CAD per person quad occupancy, Looking to room share? We have room for you.
Canada’s premier all-inclusive luxury health & wellness retreat for personalized fitness, yoga, clean eating, health education, nutrition & adventure in the Canadian Rockies.
Evolve Retreat Co. is hosting an 5-day all-inclusive health and wellness retreat on May 26th to 30th, 2019 at the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge. Join us for a wellness experience to remember in the spectacular Canadian Rockies. Come away with a fresh outlook on your health and wellbeing and learn how to live your best possible life.
Whether you’re looking to launch a new health regime, boost your overall wellness, or summit the highest mountain peak, your goals are personal. Working closely with you, we’ll customize your menus, fitness challenges, lifestyle mentoring sessions, and active outdoor adventures to create a unique experience specific to you. Our wellness experts start you at your ability level to help you reach physical, mental and emotional achievements beyond your expectations. You’ll return home from your retreat with amazing memories–plus the knowledge and tools you’ll need to maintain a healthier lifestyle.
Here is what you can look forward to in your #journeytowellness ...
- Accommodations at the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, including use of grounds, Nordic Spa and common areas
- Healthy gourmet clean cuisine - All meals, snacks, tea included
- Interactive healthy cooking demonstrations and nutrition workshops
- Motivating health related workshops with our team of wellness experts - Keynote speaker Dr. Jody Carrington
- Nutritional education and guidance with Dietician Melissa Goldsmith
- Outdoor group fitness sessions and 1-to-1 training sessions with our celebrity master trainer Tommy Europe
- Guided alpine hikes with our certified mountain guide Eric Ostopkevich
- Yoga, mindfulness and meditation practices with Sarah Harvie and Marin McCue
- Sleep Therapy workshop with Dr. Ingemaud Gerber
- Take home knowledge and tools to sustain your wellness plan
- In-house Retreat Coordinator
The intersection of rugged beauty and modern luxury, Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, Autograph Collection invites you to escape the conventional and embrace the extraordinary. Nestled against the striking alpine terrain of the Canadian Rockies.
- 13 guest rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows framing breathtaking views
- Cocktail bar, den lounge, and games room
- Luxury Nordic Spa
- State of the art gym
- Hiking and walking trails around property
- Mountain backdrop
Enjoy luxurious amenities and every convenience you could wish for.
- The finest textiles: Feather down duvet & pillows, cotton sateen linen, 100% cotton towels & robes
- In-floor heated granite spa ensuites
- Attentive and intuitive staff to keep your room stocked with premium complimentary beverages
- High-speed wireless internet access
- HD flat screen TV’s with premium HD satellite channels, iPod sound systems, Apple TV
- Personalized Morning & Evening Butler Tray
- Complimentary local & North American long distance calling
- Our décor creates a serene ambiance by seamlessly fusing modern luxury with rustic elegance
- Nature is right at your fingertips in our rooms and suites with views of the Rocky Mountains
- Use our complimentary Wi-Fi to share your Kananaskis adventures with friends and family back home
- A sound night's sleep is easier than ever with pillowtop mattresses dressed with delicate duvets
- After a refreshing shower, wrap yourself in luxury with our thick, terry cloth bathrobes
- Upgrade to our bi-level lofts with spacious living rooms, fireplaces and private balconies
The Nordic Spa
Surrounded by alpine forest and rugged mountain peaks, deep in Alberta’s Kananaskis Country, this spa takes a bold approach to the Nordic spa tradition and grabs its inspiration from the invigorating elements of the Canadian outdoors. Purposefully designed for modern-day trailblazers seeking equal parts stimulation, recuperation, and balance, Kananaskis Nordic Spa is centered around an exhilarating restoration of body, mind, and soul.
Location: 60 minutes from Calgary, Alberta, in the Canadian Rockies
What’s included in our retreat?
Exclusive retreat offerings include:
- Gourmet clean eating cuisine, snacks, refreshers and teas
- Healthy cooking demos and interactive nutrition workshops
- Daily outdoor fitness, one-to-one fitness training, yoga and meditation practices
- Wellness Coaching: health and lifestyle consultations, health seminars, mindfulness activities
- Daily use of Nordic Spa
- 5 star around the clock customer service
- Complimentary summer adventures include level appropriate hikes, biking, and canoeing/kayaking/stand up paddle boarding
- Complimentary winter adventures include level appropriate hikes, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing
- Desired activities accommodated with additional fees: horseback riding, golfing, and spa treatments
Evolve Retreat Co. goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is luxurious and your experiences are breathtaking. I would have never took on the challenge of hiking Nahahi Ridge if it wasn't for Evolve and their over qualified staff.
~ Amanda Brodniansky
Expect the Best
Whether you’re looking to launch a new health regime, boost your overall wellness, or summit the highest peak, your goals are personal. Working closely with you, we’ll customize your menus, fitness challenges, lifestyle mentoring sessions, and active outdoor adventures to create a unique experience. You’ll return home from your wellness retreat with amazing memories–plus the knowledge and tools you’ll need to maintain a healthier lifestyle.
Adventure & Activities
The Canadian Rockies offers truly breath-taking scenery and provides the natural elements to your outdoor adventure. Summit Rae Glacier with our certified ACMG Mountain Guide Eric Ostopkevich. Paddle the famously turquoise waters of Moraine Lake with lifelong adventurer and guide Sarah Harvie. Take in the vistas of cowboy country on horseback.
Enjoy unsurpassed summer adventures including hiking, biking, mountain climbing, golfing, horseback riding, canoeing, stand up paddle boarding and kayaking. Our winter retreats include moonlight snowshoeing and cross-country skiing.
Health & Fitness
Outdoor group fitness classes, one-to-one training, high-energy workouts and blissful yoga sessions: our results-oriented scientific approach to your fitness is customized just for you. We assess your physical ability to start you on an individual platform to success.
We incorporate the latest best-in-class techniques to help you push your physical boundaries, increase your skills, and improve your endurance, cardio, flexibility, and strength.
Join Canada’s most recognized and sought-after fitness coach, Tommy Europe, as he takes his celebrated fitness class to the great outdoors.
Gourmet Clean Eating & Nutrition
Our chefs craft extraordinary menus that are rich in natural, whole foods and herbs and contain no artificial substances or common allergens. Chef Alan Wichert prepares all meals with seasonal, organic, locally available ingredients with no added sugar, salt, or butter. Beautiful, delicious and so, so good for you—the food we serve is meticulously prepared to fuel both body and soul. All special dietary requirements are accommodated.
Rest & Relaxation
We invite guests to unwind: take a walk, explore the property, read a book, connect with nature and wildlife, and relax in the hot tub and sauna. Indulge in guided meditation, gentle restorative yoga, massage therapy and detox spa treatments. Immerse yourself in a mindful experience that will revitalize your body, mind and soul.
Evolve Retreat Co. is dedicated to your personal evolution. Our team of wellness experts provides workshops and education to help you achieve your health related goals. Our guest speakers and wellness lifestyle mentors support deep inner work to facilitate lasting and real change on your mindset and perspective toward healthy living. Learn more about quality sleep, stress management, healthy eating habits and food choices with a series of workshops, interactive cooking demos and private wellness consultations – the take home knowledge to sustain your well-being.
Return home with the skills, knowledge and motivation to achieve wellness for a lifetime.
RATES: This ticket price listed is an all-inclusive package. Spa services available upon request - additional fees apply. Inquire about room rates and availability please reach out at 1-855-505-5951. US travelers will see additional savings when converting US dollars to Canadian dollars. Check Daily Exchange Rates. For more information or to reserve your package please contact our Retreat Coordinator, Tina Green, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited to 35 guests. NOTE: Evolve Retreat Co. requires a minimum of 25 participants registered by April 12, 2019 or the event may be cancelled.
Booking a large group? Get in touch with us.
If you’re asking yourself if an Evolve retreat is right for you:
YES. The answer is YES. Take your first step. Take time to Evolve.