Suddha Anand Yogshala 28 Day, 200 Hour Foundations Hatha/Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Varkala, Kerala
Our 200 hour Hatha/Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course works on all levels of the mind, body and spirit. You will not only improve your strength and flexibility but your whole being will be rejuvenated. Great knowledge, ancient wisdom, and compassion will form the foundation from which your inner teacher shall blossom. Whether you plan to teach yoga professionally or simply further deepen your own personal practice, our 200 hour yoga teacher training Varkala will give you the solid foundation from which your skill will blossom.
We maintain small class sizes and limit the number of students’ to fifteen. We do this to ensure everyone receives the highest standards of quality instruction and the one on one attention they rightfully deserve.
We have created a nurturing and holistic environment where students can come to practice, to learn, to teach, and to ultimately begin the journey inward. You will learn to how to practice and teach fundamental hatha postures, learning modifications, adjustments, and will learn how and when to use props. You will develop a deep awareness and mindfulness towards yourself and others. You will then be able to teach others how yoga can be incorporated into any healing process once you complete our 200 hour yoga teacher training in Kerala. You will practice yogic techniques that will greatly improve your wellbeing so your yoga teacher training experience becomes a complete self-inquiry.
Throughout your studies of 200 hour yoga teacher training you will practice traditional hatha yoga asana and the ashtanga vinyasa primary series. Hatha yoga teacher training classes will be slower paced with emphasis on alignment principles, hands on adjustments and teaching proper verbal cueing.
The ashtanga vinyasa teacher training classes will be taught in the traditional method as taught by Pattabhi Jois. Students will be introduced to one posture at a time and will slowly progress through the series over the course of the month. Student will master each individual posture, thus, allowing a proper opening of the body and the required mental and physical preparation for the subsequent postures. This makes the practice available to everyone, meditative in nature, and also ensures students will not injure themselves.
Students who complete their 200 hr Hatha yoga/Vinyasa yoga Teacher Training program with us will feel confident in their ability to teach yoga to others safely and effectively. Students will have ample opportunity to assist the lead teachers in class, to develop their personal teaching styles, create their own sequences, and teach their very own classes. Our loving, nurturing environment is the perfect place to become creative and artistic, to explore, to blossom, and to gain the confidence needed in order to become a truly inspirational teacher in just 200 hours yoga TTC in Varkala.
First of all, I want to express my gratitude for all the work you did trying to make this course an unforgettable and nourishing experience. I really enjoy the classes and I found it was a really good mix between the Indian side of Sachin, and the western side of Shara. I was really happy with the yoga classes, the alignment lessons, the Guru Ji lessons. This was an intense and nourishing experience in all the aspects.
- 200 hour hatha/vinyasa yoga teacher training, registered with Yoga Alliance
- study all limbs of yoga; philosophy, asana, pranayama, meditation, yogic and western anatomy
- 28 days program with accommodation included
- small class sizes
- We offer small class sizes
- You will receive unparalleled one on one support
- Our teachers are experts with over 3 decades of combined experience in their respective fields.
- Our faculty members are truly passionate about yoga and they embody yogic philosophy and they also practice every day
- study teaching methodology; learn the art of teaching and sequencing
- You will get many opportunities to practice, assisting, teaching, adjusting, and aligning
- You will get the chance to explore different styles of yoga
- You will become knowledgeable in proper alignment, use of props, and modifications
- We place great emphasis on teaching methodology therefore students have the foundation and knowledge they require to lead professional classes and become inspirational teachers
- We offer exceptionally clean, bright accommodations with additional facilities like private bathroom, balcony, Wi-Fi connections, and some rooms have AC
- You will live in a nurturing, loving environment where you will feel safe and feel free to explore, become creative, and express yourself through the art of teaching and sequencing.
- You will live in a tropical paradise for the duration of your studies, only 100 meters from the Arabian Sea.
Venue HighlightsSuddha Anand Yogshala Residence is located in the heart of Varkala less than 100 meters from the Varkala Beach, fantastic restaurants, shops, and tourist attractions. our new shala was built in the last 6 months and is exceptionally clean, and offers a very comfortable environment for study and practice.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Bicycles For Rent
ScheduleHere is a sample of our daily schedule:
05:30-06:00 Wake up
07:00-08:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa
08:30-10:30 Breakfast Break
11:45-13:00 Mantra/Teaching Methodology Lecture
13:00-15:15 Lunch break
16:30-18:00 Hatha/Vinyasa Flow
AccommodationsOur accommodations are simple yet exceptionally clean; ideal for the spiritual aspirant. All rooms are very bright and sunny, have 2 single beds, a dresser, table, private bathroom and balcony, wifi access, and some rooms offer AC.
We are pleased to provide students with kitchen access so they can prepare their own meals.
DirectionsBy Taxi: Thiruvananthapuram airport to Varkala by car is a very convenient option for travelers and students. It's a lovely scenic drive which take only 45 minutes so a pleasure after a long flight. The cost for the drive is only 1500INR and we will be happy to help arrange a driver for you in advance.
Airport: The nearest Airport to Varkala is Thiruvananthapuram International Airport and it is located approximately 45 KM distance. This is such a charming airport. It is very small with only 3 arrival gates, yet flights connect to many major Indian cities in India and other international destinations such as the middle east. The staff are very friendly, relaxed and welcoming. The airport has a peaceful atmosphere for those travelers arriving from international ports.
By Train: Varkala railway station linked to major cities and towns and so is a very convenient option for traveller arriving to Varkala. Once you arrive in Varkala you will take a 5-10 minute rickshaw to your final destination. This is a very cost effective and scenic option for travelers.
By Bus: Varkala is only 45km away from Trivandrum and is well connected with state buses. A bus journey may take about 1 hour depending on the traffic. You can ask for details at the airport upon arrival. This is also a very cost effective and convenient way to travel to Varkala.