- Talalla Beach
- Brighton, UK
- Nov 11 - 18, 2018 (8 days)
- Prices range from £720 shared to £1045 single supplement
- Daily yoga with two of the UK’s best teachers, Jim Tarran and Khadine Morcom. They will teach alternate classes with each assisting the other, allowing for personal attention to everyone. They follow a classical style of yoga and classes will focus on asana (postures) alongside meditation, pranayama (breathing practices), and deep relaxation. Their classes are warm and friendly with lots of laughs along the way, and both teachers are extremely adept at working with all levels of experience, from complete beginners through to advanced yogis.
- The chance to learn to surf in perfect conditions.
- We can organise a day trip for you to Udawalawe National Park. It’s the best place in the world to observe Asian elephants in the wild. Elephant sightings are virtually guaranteed.
- Go whale-watching at one of the worlds top spots make this a yoga holiday not to be missed!
About This Event
Retreat with Jim Tarran and Khadine Morcom on Sri Lanka’s most beautiful and unspoiled beach. Twice daily yoga on the open-air pavilion and oodles of time in between to enjoy the beach, learn to surf, and explore Southern Sri Lanka.
While you’re here why not let us organise a day trip for you to Udawalawe National Park. It’s the best place in the world to observe Asian elephants in the wild. Elephant sightings are virtually guaranteed.
With top class yoga tuition, incredible nature and masses of fun and laughter along the way, this is one not to miss!
From £720 per person.
For full details and to reserve your place Please visit: (contact info blocked)