The Letter of the Black Ashe: Sacred Community
- Casa Werma
- Libertad 80, Colonia Centro Patzcuaro, Mich. 61600 Mexico
- Nov 16 - 25, 2018 (10 days)
- Colibri Suite - $1,031.00 Leoncita - $869.00 Camping in the garden / Acampar en el jardín - $545.00 Off-site Estancia De La Era Queen Size - $950.00 Off-site Estancia de la Era - La Suite - $1,040.00 Off-site Estancia de la…
We humans have come to a crossroads in our history: we can either destroy the world or create a good future. … Do we, as humans, have confidence in the basic goodness of humanity, as well as of society itself?
How we move forward cannot depend on one spiritual tradition, economy, or political system, but rather should depend on who we feel we are, both personally and socially. What is the nature of humans and our society?
Sakyong Mipham, The Shambhala Principle
This pilot program offers a new and fresh way to experience the Sacred Path teachings and practices previously offered in weekend programs—Meek, Perky, Outrageous and Inscrutable, and Golden Key.
The intention and purpose of this program is to:
- deepen our relationship to the terma texts The Letter of the Black Ashe and The Letter of the Golden Key
- explore our relationship to the cosmic mirror, the practices of windhorse, and connection to drala
- savor perceptual and experiential exercises and contemplations – indoors and out, to support the discovery of our personal drala and the drala of the Dignities
- then, enter the sumptuous ocean of Golden Key, to explore the natural richness within ourselves and the phenomenal world
An essential component of this pilot includes community study of The Letter of the Black Ashe and The Letter of the Golden Key Which Fulfills Desire.
Prerequisites: Windhorse, Drala and Primordial Rigden: Unconditional Confidence. It is also open to anyone who has already received the Letter of the Black Ashe and The Letter of the Golden Key.
Accommodations are available at a variety of price points, from $10 usd a night to camp in your own tent on in our sacred garden oasis to $85 usd a night for a suite with private bathroom onsite. Please email email@example.com to make arrangements.
We recommend flights into Morelia airport (90 minutes away by car). We can help with travel arrangements, please inquire about options.
We recommend flights into Morelia airport (90 minutes away by car). We can help with travel arrangements, please inquire about options. Visit our How to Get Here page for more info.
Pay-It-Forward program tuition not including accommodations: $563 usd We invite all who are able to do so to consider paying the Pay-It-Forward tuition rate. By doing so, you make it possible for us to offer scholarships to others, particularly our Mexico sangha, while also covering the direct cost of your stay here and contributing to our year-round operations.
Please select Pay-It-Forward Tuition Add-On in Registration.
Full program tuition not including accommodations: $455 usd We invite all who are able to do so to pay the full tuition rate. By doing so, you cover the direct cost of your stay here and contribute to our year-round operating expenses.
Subsidized program tuition not including accommodations: 30% off Full Tuition If the full tuition is unworkable for you, please pay the subsidized rate. By doing so you contribute towards the cost of your being here and everything it takes to keep Casa Werma operating year-round. Unfortunately, Casa Werma is not able to offer work/trade options at this time.
Please type “SUBSIDIZED” in Discount Code in Registration.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.