Yoga Teacher Training Course in Kerala in January 2019
Overview: Rejoice in the lap of nature and let the yoga decipher the many hidden layers of the inner self in a gradual manner. Rishikul Yogshala provides an opportunity to explore the many aspects of the mind, body and soul through a range of relaxation therapies, Yoga, Meditation and Pranayama in 200 Hour, 300 Hour, and 500 Hour yoga teacher training in Kerala.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala: The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala enjoys the reputation as the most comprehensive foundation course in India. This training program at Rishikul Yogshala aims to instill a holistic knowledge of yoga among the participants in the scenic destination of Varkala.
300 Hour Yoga TTC in Kerala: The 300 Hour Yoga TTC at Rishikul Yogshala is meant for those willing to study yoga at an advanced level. Open for aspirants with 200 hour yoga training certificate, this course offers a chance to undergo a true yogic experience in the land of yoga and ayurveda.
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala: By undergoing this program on yoga, participants can explore the deeper meaning of life as mentioned in the yogic texts. The two-month long program covers a comprehensive knowledge of yoga and all the major styles of practicing it traditionally.
• An integrated level of training in the traditional forms of yoga covering Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga primarily.
• The implication of Adjustment and Alignment techniques and its usage in daily yoga practices.
• Introductory notes on the Yoga Philosophy as mentioned in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
• Mastering mantra chanting and meditation techniques from highly experienced mentors in order to bring the mind, body and soul in proper sync.
• Learning and practice of various essential yoga poses and breathing techniques for developing self-healing property in the body.
• Session on the proper ways to conduct yoga classes. Practical demonstration of taking yoga classes as an instructor.
• Education on the various theories of ayurveda and its application in healing the body and mind in an effective manner.
• Learn the art of preparing Ayurvedic meals from expert chefs and keep enjoying a healthier diet for a lifetime.
• Participate in spiritual discourse in the soulful Satsang sessions to get an idea about nature, religion, and spirituality.
• Knowledge about Yoga Philosophy as discussed in the Yoga Upanishads and Bhagavad Gita.
• Site visits and excursions to the pristine tourist destinations of Varkala.
Food: Utmost care is taken by the Rishikul Yogshala to let its students enjoy a variety of yogic foods that can satisfy their taste buds and soul as well. During the stay period, participants get the chance to eat hygienic and nutritious Ayurvedic foods, prepared by the in-house chefs from local organic produce.
Location & Accommodation: Peaceful locality amidst lush greenery is considered the best setting for studying Yoga courses in India. Keeping this tradition in mind, Rishikul Yogshala also organizes its programs in the beautiful hamlet of Varkala, surrounded by scenic green beauty and the mesmerizing landscape of the sea.
In this place, the best possible accommodation arrangement awaits the participants. Fully equipped with all the modern facilities and amenities, the single bedded rooms and double bedded rooms can assure the students, maximum comfort during the stay. Whether it is round-the-clock running water, separate washrooms, Free Wi-Fi, Study table and chairs, or a private balcony decked in earthen furnishings, literally everything here ensure calm and comfort.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Since its inception in the year 2010, the Rishikul Yogshala has played a pivotal role in training thousands of students in Yoga and Ayurveda. Through its flagship programs of 200 Hour, 300 hour, and 500 Hour Yoga TTC, it has only added more value to the age-old tradition of yoga learning in India. Today, this Rishikesh-headquartered institute runs numerous programs on yoga, ayurveda, meditation and pranayama that can be studied in six countries including India, Thailand, Nepal, Iran, Vietnam, and Mozambique.