Yoga Retreat in India
Join Katie B for the International Yoga Festival in Rishikesh, India and grow in silence, stillness, and your spirit. You will never find a more holy place and consider taking the journey back OM in 2019. This is a b_inspired Level 2 Leadership Certification and the pre-requisites are either a 200-hour yoga certification or a Level 1 b_inspired certification. There will be deeper learning of mantras, sanskrit, rig vedic texts, history of yoga, and different forms of yoga (kundalini, ashtanga, iyengar, deep, pranayama, yoginanda, and more).
Travel through New Delhi, Rishikesh, Haridwar, and Agra for the Taj Mahal. You will be pre-screened (see above pre-reqs) and schedule an interview with Katie B prior to acceptance. Get ready for rugged travel, and rooms anywhere from 5 star Radissons to ashram basic living.
“This retreat truly met my expectations. The workshop sessions were fun and got me to get back in touch with myself. I left the retreat feeling more focused and motivated. To top it off I have met some amazing new friends. Thanks Katie for leading such a much needed gateway! I learned more about myself this weekend than I have in a long time! Stay Awesome!” – b_inspired retreater 2016
- Included in Your Experience
- February 24th-March 10th 2019
- Expertly crafted Yoga Classes
- Learn from ancient swamis and different sects of yoga
- Intro to Meditation, and implementation plans
- Workshops on Self Growth
- Various Indian vegetarian food
- A spiritual recharge, but intense 3rd world country traveling
- Intimate group of 8 or so brave adventurers
- An opportunity to disconnect from the world and reconnect to your heart
- b_inspired Level 2 Certification in Leadership
- Meet international yogis from over 35 countries
- Eat Ayurvedic fresh Indian meals
- Be bathed and cleansed in fresh Himalayan mountain water
- Every Self-Venture ends with a private, one week online follow up program that you can use to implement the tools you’ve learned into your real life.
Venue HighlightsTravel will be through New Delhi, Rishikesh, Haridwar, and Agra for the Taj Mahal.
Leave for New Delhi 23-hour flight together
Learn Spiritual Laws to put into practice on our trip
Arrive New Delhi 1:00 am private cars take us to Shanti OM Hotel
Sleep in and adjust to time difference
Rickshaw rides through the Muslim Quarter of Delhi
See Renown Mongol Dynasty Red Fort
Group dinner at Shanti OM
Make the trip to Rishikesh, 8-hour van trek through villages and countryside
Arrive at Parmarth Niketan Ashram