Intermediate Integral Yoga Teacher Training
- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921, United States
- Jun 23 - Jul 14, 2019 (22 days)
- Dorm - Bottom Bunk - $3,185.00 Dorm - Top Bunk - $3,185.00 Dormitory - Private - $3,880.00 LGH - Single - $4,240.00 LGH - Double - $4,240.00 LGH - Family room - $4,240.00 Tent-Site - $2,740.00 (All prices include $1,850.00…
Profoundly enrich your understanding and practice of Integral Yoga with the Intermediate Integral Yoga Teacher Training. Enhance your teaching skills as you dive deeply into the subtle and more advanced aspects of Yoga and learn how to share them with others.
- Learn important additional asanas (postures), their benefits, and how to safely guide students into and out of the poses
- Explore making skillful sequencing choices and adaptations that will enhance your classes
- Gain a fuller understanding of prana (energy) and pranayama (breath control) techniques
- Study the Bhagavad Gita, which expounds the philosophy and practices of the four main paths of Yoga (Karma, Raja, Bhakti, and Jnana Yoga)
The next step in your journey awaits you.
Integral Yoga 200-hour Teacher Training and at least 6 months of Yoga teaching experience. Certified teachers from other traditions may also apply.
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 170 contact hours
- Integral Yoga 300-hour Mentored Program: 170 hours towards RYT 500 designation
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate of your program’s total contact hours. For more information, email email@example.com.
The number of new poses and the subtleties of each were far more than I expected. The care and effort of the teachers were more than I could have ever imagined! They were completely there for us. The experience was transformative. — Program Graduate
Truth is One, Paths are Many. ~Sri Swami Satchidananda, Yogaville Founder
Venue HighlightsYogaville is home to the Light of Truth Universal Shrine (LOTUS). The LOTUS is a unique temple dedicated to interfaith understanding and the Light within all faiths. Individual altars represent and honor the different world faiths and spiritual paths. The vision, design and inspiration of Sri Swami Satchidananda, LOTUS was dedicated in 1986. It demonstrates, “Truth is One, Paths are Many.” In the peaceful countryside of Virginia, the doors of LOTUS are open to welcome people of all backgrounds and beliefs.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineOrganic, vegetarian/vegan food
Gluten-free and vegan options
Large herbal tea selection
Coffee is available for purchase at Mandala Cafe
AccommodationsThe all-inclusive prices of our accommodations provides you with three delicious buffet-style vegetarian meals daily, meditation, and Hatha Yoga classes in addition to other activities.
The most popular accommodations we have are Dormitory Accommodations – shared room and shared bath. We have two dormitories, Vivekananda Vihar and Ramalinga Nilayam, which are centrally heated and air-conditioned and convenient to meals and programs.
Lotus Guest House (Private Room)
Each room in our six unit guest house is equipped with a small refrigerator, queen size bed and full bath. Each room in our nine unit guest house is equipped with a queen sized bed and full bath, and no refrigerator.
Set off in a quiet, wooded area adjacent to the Lotus Guest Houses are twelve campsites. Campers have use of the bathroom, shower, and laundry facilities nearby Vivekananda Vihar dormitory. Camping is available from March 15th to December 1st.