Ayahuasca Sacred Plant Medicine Retreat in Costa Rica
- Reloj de Arena
- Limón Province, Punta Uva, Costa Rica
- Nov 3 - 8, 2018 (6 days)
We have a powerful question for you... Are you ready to step fully into life?
You KNOW you have it in you but ... you can't seem to figure out what is blocking you from having the life of your dreams?
It's frustrating to be on the verge of breaking through to your REAL calling in life yet doubts and insecurities keep popping up to hinder your progress. You are not alone.
If you are tired of feeling lost and confused about your purpose and are ready to discover the deeper meaning of your life, then this transformational Ayahuasca retreat is for you!
Ayahuasca is a medicinal plant that exposes the gap between who you think you are and who you actually are. The "veil" is lifted allowing for deep healing and transformation.
We’ve assembled a team of spiritual advisors, healers, and shamans in beautiful Costa Rica to offer structure and support in a safe environment where you can get the most out of your experience.
- Welcoming Cacao & Healing Ceremony and closing Pachamama Offering Ceremony (Honoring Mother Earth)
- One Ayahuasca plant medicine ceremony and optional 2nd ceremony for those who wish to delve deeper.
- Daily transformational breathwork, yoga, and meditation classes to get you prepared for the change.
- Five-day stay at our lush, oceanfront villa with your choice of accommodation (camping/hammock, private double room, or shared triple occupancy room). Also includes free WiFi, shared kitchen, BBQ area, jacuzzi and private access to world famous Punta Uva beach.
- Two healthy Ayahuasca-friendly meals per day plus unlimited water, herbal teas, and fresh juices available throughout the day
- Daily group Ayahuasca and plant medicine discussion time
- One-on-one time with our Shaman Alberto Roman
- Free time for exploration of a Punta Uva, a small fishing village and hidden Costa Rica gem renowned for white sand beaches, tranquil waters, and exotic wildlife and the surrounding country of Costa Rica
EXPAND YOUR JOURNEY:
- One-hour private energy healing (+$175)
- One-hour Thai, Swedish, or Deep Tissue massage therapy (+$125)
- 30-minute or one-hour psychic reading (+$90/$175)
Disconnect from the world and reconnect to yourself – the answers are waiting.
Learn more about the Ayahuasca experience and our retreat at www.enerchi-yoga.com/ayahuasca-retreat-2018/.
Still unsure whether this is right for you? Interested in creating a payment plan for this retreat? Send us your questions 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (678) 671-9988.
Alberto is an exceptionally adept facilitator of plant medicine ceremonies. I first met Alberto when he was assisting other facilitators from Peru. His musical ability as well as his ability to enter into the shared space which forms during the Ayahuasca ceremony and bring about healing impressed me even then. Since then, Alberto has obviously worked very hard to hone his skills and this work has enabled him to become a true Maestro. I have sat with Alberto in approximately 20 ceremonies. He is extremely sensitive, wise, and caring and the psychic space he creates during the ceremony is both safe and challenging. I would definitely recommend a ceremony with Alberto and the rest of Enerchi staff who created a beautiful experience for me." — Craig Humphrey, Ayahuasca Participant
- One Ayahuasca plant medicine ceremony and optional 2nd ceremony accompanied by crystal bowl sound baths
- Healing Pranayama, Yoga Asana, and meditation classes
- Welcoming Cacao Healing Ceremony
- Closing Pachamama Offering Ceremony (Mother Earth Ceremony)
- Daily group Ayahuasca and plant medicine discussion time
- One-on-one discussion time with our Shaman Alberto Roman
- Tribal Connection Circle (Ayahuasca experience group sharing)
- Free time for exploration of Punta Uva, a small fishing village and hidden Costa Rica gem renowned for white sand beaches, tranquil waters, and exotic wildlife
Venue HighlightsLocated in one of the most beautiful and exotic areas of the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, Punta Uva is a small fishing village renowned for its white sand beaches. A nature lover's paradise, guests are free to roam nearby beaches, swim in the ocean, kayak down the jungle river, or take in the sights of exotic wildlife (howler monkeys, toucans, sloths, parrots, hummingbirds, and more). Our private, oceanfront villa is just a 10-minute drive to the towns of Puerto Viejo and Manzanillo where a smattering of mom-and-pop restaurants and local shops await. Want to explore more of Costa Rica's natural beauty? Cahuita National Park is only 20 minutes away!
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
- Bicycles For Rent
ScheduleDAY 1 - OPENING FESTIVITIES: Once you’re settled, we’ll gather for our first Tribal Connection Circle to meet our Healers/Shaman, host a plant medicine Q&A, and finish with a welcoming Cacao & Healing Ceremony.
DAY 2 - PREPARATION & CEREMONY: We’ll set the mood for spiritual transformation with yoga, pranayama, meditation, and discussions with our Healers/Shaman before our first Ayahuasca Ceremony.
DAY 3 - RELAXATION & RECOVERY: After a restorative yoga class, you’ll have the opportunity to share your Ayahuasca experiences at Tribal Connection Circle followed by personal time for excursions or private healing sessions.
DAY 4 - SPIRITUAL EXPLORATION: Tribal Connection Circle will reconvene along with private discussion time with our Healers/Shaman. Enjoy personal time for excursions, private healing sessions, meditation, and yoga classes before our optional second Ayahuasca Ceremony.
DAY 5 - FAREWELL: We’ll gather for a final Tribal Connection Circle with our Healers/Shaman before honoring Mother Earth in a farewell Pachamama ceremony.
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineAll guests will receive two healthy and delicious Ayahuasca-friendly meals per day plus water, coffee, and fresh juices available all day. All guests have use of the communal kitchen to prepare meals. The convenience is store located directly across the street with basic provisions and larger markets to purchase food are a 10-minute drive into town. Several restaurants are also within walking distance and serve many tasty food options including vegetarian and multi-cultural cuisine.
AccommodationsTucked away in one of the most beautiful and exotic areas off the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, Reloj de Arena is a private villa on a lush 2.5+ acre property which ensures absolute privacy and tranquility. You will stay four nights in a private, well-ventilated villa with eight shared bedrooms including fresh linens on comfortable beds and ceiling fans in each unit.
$1150: Your choice between camp and hammock in a covered common area with a shared bathroom
$1350: Shared triple occupancy; bunk bed with a shared bathroom
$1650: Shared double occupancy; shared queen bed with a private bathroom (Great for couples and friends!)
The open deck space faces the river and offers a transformative setting for yoga, meditation, or simply a relaxing afternoon. Other amenities include a communal kitchen, WiFi, gazebo, jacuzzi, BBQ, and cold tub.
Our villa is also a 10-minute drive to Puerto Viejo (bank, pharmacy, supermarket) or Manzanillo (a cozy town with amazing restaurants) and a 20-minute drive to Cahuita National Park. Renting a bike is $5 per day and is a great choice for exploring nearby beaches, mom-and-pop restaurants, and local shops.