Forest Rock Residential 200 hr 30 Day Qigong Teacher Training - Bali 2019
- What your purpose and your unique spiritual gifts to the world are
- Strengthen your sense of purpose and direction in life
- How to value yourself as a teacher/leader/person
- How to deepen your connection in all relationships in your life
- How to deepen your connection with nature, yourself, others and the Oneness
- You will understand who you are and why you are truly here
- Grow your awareness, intuition and perception
- Learn and understand Medical Qigong and Qigong exercises
- Gain a daily practice that will keep you connected to the Oneness for the rest of your life
- You will learn all the tools that you will ever need for self realisation and to live a happy and fulfilling life
- You will learn how to teach others what you’ve learnt and to spread this ancient and profound state of being in a chaotic world
- You will learn how to create peace and quiet in your life and in the lives of others
- You will learn how to help others to become free
- All of those revelations, realisations and discoveries will transform you and your life will never be the same again. You will use this transformation in all aspects of your life and become a transformative Qigong teacher.
- You will make lifelong connections that go way beyond friendship with like minded people and you will become a family member of the Forest Rock Taiji and Qigong school and community for life. And you will join a fast growing Qigong community that extends into the world.
- During the course we will be studying the 5 elements. We are very grateful to have the deep wisdom and experience of Cameron Tuapua who will be teaching this section of the course. We will journey into Bali’s natural lifestyle, culture and connection to nature to explore the 5 Elements in depth.
- We will be drawing energies from Fire, Earth, Metal, Water and Wood found in Bali to deepen our connection to the roots of Qigong and Traditional Chinese Medical philosophy. These elements are woven into the training as they are within all of us, and enhance our awareness and connection to the natural world.
- This Is A Traditional Chinese Medicine Based Training
- which includes:
- Learning six individual Qigong exercise systems
- Learning all the medical applications of all the exercises
- Medical Qigong theory and application
- Learning a deeper understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Understanding your purpose in life
- Learn about the physical, mental, spiritual, emotional and social aspects of Traditional Chinese Qigong Monastery life
- Develop a deeper connection with yourself, others nature and the world
- Nourishing our Roots – the Power of Yin
- Discover why you are here.
ScheduleThe schedule will be different for each day, and each training, below is what you would expect on a typical day:
7:30am – 9am | Qigong exercise practice
9am – 10am | Breakfast
10am – 12pm | Qigong and TCM Theory
12pm – 1.15pm | Lunch Break
1.15pm – 2.30pm | Qigong exercise practice
2.30pm – 3pm | Afternoon Break
3pm – 4pm | TCM theory
4pm – 5pm | Medical Qigong practice
7pm – 9pm | Special events (not every day)
This is an intensive 30 day training, where we balance activity, theory, food and rest.
About This Event
This is not just a Qigong Teacher Training. Your life will be transformed after the 30 days and you will learn all the skills you need to teach Qigong and for your own self realisation – to live a happy and fulfilling life.
I have put my life’s learning, teaching and experience together to create a deeply and a profound life changing experience using the art of Qigong and to teach others how they too can share this treasure. I have created a 200 hours residential Qigong Teacher Training retreat to be held in Ubud, Bali from 28 June 2019 – 27 July 2019.
There is no other course in the world offering this particular training and it is not only a Qigong Teacher Training but a vehicle in how to create a better life, one of connection, peace, stillness, fulfilment and contentment.
This 30 day retreat experience will revolutionise your life. Your life will not be the same afterwards and it will give you an awakened outlook on how you can live your life. A very different life, one without stress and worry, one without feeling disconnection and isolation, one without needing to fit into the world, and one of freedom.
During the 30 day retreat you will experience much more than just Qigong, it’s about our whole lives, our dreams, our aspirations, our journey, our adventures, our excitement, our hearts, our curiosity, our passions and our purpose in life. This retreat is about self growth and discovery. And this retreat is about creating and having a better life and learning the skills to pass that on to others.
Come and be apart of my family and the Forest Rock Taiji and Qigong school community. Come and make friends with others who have common goals and desires. Come and learn how to live a more fulfilling life and come and learn how to be free.
Be free. Be happy.
The thing about Peter's teaching is that he embodies his teaching in his being, and that sincerity of practice is rare but very powerful. I am very grateful for having had the chance to meet and spend a few days with him. Cheers, Mark (Doc)
Venue HighlightsUbud - Island of the Gods
‘Ubud’ in Balinese translates to ‘medicine or healing’.
For centuries people have been coming to Ubud to experience healing and the magic of it’s lush jungles, green rice paddies and the beauty of its rich culture.
It comes naturally that Ubud and Qigong are a powerful mix.
In the past two decades, Ubud has grown to be recognised as one of the best spiritual places to visit in the world.
Everywhere you look you’ll find retreats and workshops, on many, many health and healing modalities. There are more vegetarian, vegan and raw cuisine places to eat than you can imagine.
During the training you will venture into Bali in a profound way. You will experience sacred temples, water blessings, vibrant rituals, waterfalls, Volcanos and the nurturing culture of Bali.
AccommodationsLocated in the cool tranquil hills just outside of centre of Ubud is Ananda Cottages. On offer is a lovely rural view surrounded by lush, fertile rice paddies. Bali’s natural beauty remain a part of the cottage grounds.
Single room or twin share accommodation is available. (See pricing for details.)
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineEating delicious fresh and nourishing food is a huge part of living with abundant energy. If you’ve even been on retreat with Peter you will know that eating good food is a big part of it and the food is alway incredible.
The chefs preparing your meals are trained by a Californian chef in the art of wholesome vegan and vegetarian cuisine.
They know how to prepare delicious soul food that will fill and nourish you on all levels.
DirectionsTRAVEL & VISA
Please be proactive and learn about visa requirements particular to your own home country in advance of actual travel as possible.
To enter Indonesia, your passport must have a minimum of 6 months remaining validity from the date of your prospective DEPARTURE FROM Bali. You do need a return or onwards flight out of Bali already booked before entering Bali.
The standard Visa on Arrival (VOA) permits a stay of only 30 days in Bali – the count of 30 days includes the day you land and the day you depart.
AIRPORT IMMIGRATIONS & CUSTOMS
Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport (also known as Denpasar International Airport) is located in southern Bali, 13 km south of Denpasar.
Upon arrival at the International terminal in Denpasar, you will be directed to Immigration officials where you will queue in either the Visa On Arrival line (and purchase your visa for US$35), or directly in the second line to clear immigration. This can be a very lengthy process and a great time to practice patience and observation. After clearing immigration, retrieve your bags and then go through Customs and baggage x-rays. This is usually a very simple though time consuming process. There are ATMs in the Arrivals Hall and money-changers after Customs.
You are able to arrange transportation directly from the airport through your accommodations. If you are staying at Ananda, arrange directly with their reception and they will send drivers to pick you, simply inform them of your arrival time.
Ananada Cottages: (contact info blocked)
If you prefer to arrange your own transportation upon arrival, you can negotiate your own rates with the many taxi drivers available at the airport exit or use the airport taxi counter with fixed rates. The trip takes approximately 1.5 hours and will give you a glimpse of some of Bali’s towns, temples, and gorgeous landscapes.
Always confirm the price before you accept the ride. Negotiating is customary. Rates from the airport should be 300.000rp - 350.000 IDR
*If further assistance is needed with visa questions, please email: (contact info blocked)
Although Jakarta, the national capital, is the gateway airport to Indonesia, there are also many direct flights to Bali. The only airport in Bali, Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS) is also referred to as Denpasar. In addition to direct flights, it may also be worth your time to look for deals that connect through Jakarta, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Hong Kong (to name a few).
Here are just a few airlines that fly to Bali:
• Eva Air
• Qantas Airways
• Qatar Airlines
• Cathay Pacific
• Air Asia
• Garuda Indonesia
• KLM Air
• Thai Airways
• Singapore Airlines
If you would like assistance booking your flights and also possibly discovering other airlines, please contact your local travel agent or check out the websites to see all possible flight deals in the one place!
• (contact info blocked)
• (contact info blocked)
• (contact info blocked)
• (contact info blocked)