Goddess Warrior Retreat Bali
SURRENDER & IMMERSE YOURSELF IN NATURE, ENERGIZE THE BODY, MIND, UNWIND & RELAX WITH YOGA+MEDITATION &
Join us for a Celebration of the Feminine on this powerful retreat. A space to connect in sisterhood, simply Bliss and Love, where you will receive tools and techniques to empower you in all aspects of your mind, body and spirit. You will be immersed in Ayurveda, Yoga, and Meditation in the reconnection of your truest and most beautiful self. Be surrounded by like-minded women goddesses while exploring the path to your inner heart and the magical Bali.
Unlock, unblock, undo and release! No Shame, Just Bliss and Love. Our mission is for you to receive 7 full days of pure connection, detoxing the mind, body and heart. By the end of our journey, you will receive tools and techniques to empower you in all aspects of your life.
The intention of this retreat is to create a safe environment for you to expand and deepen your practice and tune into your own inner knowledge "Shakti, ” the potent feminine energy that is said to be the power behind all of creation.
Allow your creative bubble up while we flow through different yoga postures, meditate, and explore the magical lands of Bali. You will be connecting deeper into your divine feminine, releasing what no longer serves you as this powerful, high vibration being.
This retreat is about cleansing and connecting, and thus there will be different Ayurvedic ceremonies and practices to help aid in this process. Experience the celebration of the feminine and connect in the sisterhood.
Empower to Transform and learn to access the Divine Feminine.
- Daily Yoga and Meditation Practice
- Shuttle service will pick you up from Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar) on the day of arrival and drop you off there on the day of your departure by an experienced driver.
- A welcome drink, a delicious plate of tropical fruit, and chilled towel service the moment you arrive at the retreat.
- 2 Ayurvedic daily treatments as part of the mini Pancha Karma detox for 7 days (Shirodhara and Abyangha)
- One on one session with a life coach who will guide you through your journey (you will have a total of 3 session with the life coach. one as a group session, aside from the daily lectures we will have. A one on one private session and the last one will be a week later after you return from our journey.
- Daily lecture to give you the tools and techniques you need
- Two daily Yoga classes except on the day of arrival and the day of departure.
- 3 daily meals included ( AYURVEDIC DETOX MEALS FOR 7 DAYS AND SNACKS FOR ARRIVAL DAY)
- 8 Nights in a single or double enchanted Balinese accommodation
- 4 all day tours led by an English speaking native. We will see many of the most visited Temples, Caves, Waterfalls, Forest, Sanctuaries and Rice Terraces including:
- East Bali Tour: Kerta Gosa Bat Cave; Tenganan Village; Tirta Gangga; Eka Karya; Botanical Garden; Aling Aling Waterfall; Banyumala Waterfall.
- Half Day Sightseeing & Cultural UBud Tour by Foot: The Sacred Monkey Forest; The Ubud Royal Palace & The Ubud Market.
- Water Purification Ceremony including - Transport, Lunch, Sarongs, and ceremony.
- Fire Closing Ceremony - Including Transport, sarongs, Ceremony
- Schedules Shuttles to the center of town
- Kintamani Tour: Art Villages; Coffee Plantation; Rice Field Terraces; Temple; Balinese Purification Ceremony; & Volcano.
- Bedugul & Tanah Lot Tour (The Day of Temples): Taman Ayun Temple (Royal Temple of Mengwi); Jatiluwih Ulundanu Temple; Tanah Lot Temple.
- South Bali Tour: Uluwatu Temple; Uluwatu Beach; Kecak Dance.
Venue HighlightsEnjoy our private sacred huge villa, full of arts and antique furniture surrounded by fine finishings, textures and textiles but with all modern amenities. The villa is placed in Bali's stunning tropical nature but close to magnificent Ubud! The villa is fenced, with own pool, great common area with huge wooden table- good for big sisterhood meals together!.
The place is just 2 km away form the center of Ubud, in quiet, safe, natural area and at the same time quite close to the harsh of the downtown.
1. Kitchen fully equipped for real cooking
2.Own infinity pool
3. YOGA Shala for about 15-20 people.
4. Garden area
5. Roofed common area
Staff is around there from 08:00 till 22:00 if needed
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleA typical daily schedule for the Goddess Retreat
Morning Meditation and Yoga
10:00 am Breakfast, tea and spare time
12:00 -5:00 pm Visit Temples, set intentions, meditate inside the most sacred places and let go, excursions and Goddess circles (schedule one on one with our life coach for your sessions)
5:30 pm - Evening Yin practice together with sound healing/ Breathwork
7:30 pm Dinner
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineThere will be an Ayurvedic chef on site preparing delicious and wholesome Ayurvedic meals to aid in the Trifecta Detox (Body+Mind+Heart). You will be guided on your individual journey, whether you have been practicing yoga for years, or just beginning. and at the end we will be having a little fire closing ceremony.
AccommodationsShared Suite and Single Suite
The villa is placed in Bali's stunning tropical nature but close to magnificent Ubud! There are 9 fantastic bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. It stands like new as it was just renovated.
DirectionsPeople will be arriving on Nov 17th and departing on Nov 25th
Denpasar airport is about an hour and a half away , but don't worry transport will be arranged. You also need to make to inquire about the visa, for those that are coming from the states you can get your visa upon arrival . So the first thing to do after landing is to get a visa on arrival. After you leave the plane and enter the arrivals area, you’ll see the visa on arrivals booths straight in front of you. The cost is $25, or the equivalent in another currency. They only take cash, so make sure you have enough on you. You’ll need to hand in your landing form as well, so also make sure that you’ve filled it in. Hand over the cash and landing form, and you’ll be given a visa on arrival receipt.
which allows you to stay for 30 days.