Alchemy + Kundalini (100hrs)
- The Wild Temple
- <p>204 W Main St. Suite 116 <br>Grass Valley, CA 95949
- Jun 17 - 29, 2019 (13 days)
- $0.00 - TBA
This experience is like a Lotus Flower. Each day a petal opens, until each of us… Lotus-beings…become fully opened.
-B. Gabriel, 2016.
This Alchemy + Kundalini 100hr. curriculum is an advanced yoga training immersion within The Sage Yoga Teacher Training’s advanced yoga teacher studies program — Sage Wisdom. Students who take this course along with two others offered under the Sage Wisdom series, are eligible to be certified at the 500 hour level through Yoga Alliance. It is required that students have at least a basic steady spiritual practice and foundational knowledge of yoga to attend. A practice of at least 2 years of yoga and/or meditation is highly recommended.
Overview of Topics Covered:
- The Twilight Language of the Sages
- The 6 Gems of ParaYoga
- Sri Vidya Tantra vs. Kundalini
- Laya Yoga (the dissolution of the elemental forces of nature, emotion and mind held within the chakras)
- Prana & Cranio Rhythms: Sacred Touch Into the River of Life
- Secret (hidden) cave practices of the Tantrics
- Earth, Sun/Moon/Fire
- Vichara; Active Self Inquiry
- Yoga Nidra & Sankalpa Shakti
- Siva Sankalpa Suktam
- Mantra Jappa
- Overview of Kundalini vs. Prana Shakti
- Devi Sadhana
Let the radiant light of your soul be your guiding force in each and every moment.
- This retreat is a deep dive immersion into the ancient practices of Sri Vidya Tantra. We focus on the Alchemy of transformation that occurs with wise sequences dedicated to techniques of the Himalayan Sages. One must have a strong meditation, mantra or yoga practice to attend this retreat and a minimum of 200hrs of yoga studies.
Venue HighlightsThis event is located in the beautiful Nevada County, gold country of the Sierra Nevada Foothills. Local attractions are the California College of Ayurveda, the Sivananda Yoga Ashram Farm and Ananda Village. Our classroom and studio are located in the beautiful Alpha Building of Downtown Grass Valley. A historic site from the California Gold Rush times.
- Yoga Studio