About This Event
The whirlwind corporate world of India’s capital region refuses to let its citizens live the life of complete peace and fitness. Everywhere, on the roads, in offices, schools, and playgrounds, there is a demand for pace and competition that is affecting everybody mentally as well as physically. With a hike in the popularity of Yoga in the recent decades, a number of people have shown aspiration for the ancient art of health and wellness. To fulfill their aim, Aum Yoga Shala introduces Yoga teacher training certification in Gurgaon. Improve your overall health along with acquiring a deeper command over the philosophy of yoga with a certified yoga teacher training program in the corporate hub of India ‘Gurgaon’.
The primary intention of the yoga teacher training event is to make you aware of the yogic perspective of health and harmony. During the course of 28 days, the prestigious Yoga teachers of the Aum Yoga Shala will work on boosting the physical, mental, and emotional salubrity of the students. After the program, the aspirants shall be accorded with an RYT certificate recognized by Yoga Alliance.
• A complete understanding of Yoga including its historical and cultural significance.
• Introduction to Hatha Yoga in its classical form with the study of Sun Salutation, Shat Kriyas, Mudras, Bandhas, and more.
• Learn about the elements of Ashtanga Vinyasa and the Yogic principles.
• Practice the Inhalation, exhalation, and retention techniques.
• Learn how to relax the mind after an intensive work with Yoga Nidra practices.
• Acquire the art of boosting the concentration level with a mindful practice of Meditation.
• Study of various organ systems and body parts including their functions to understand the depth of Yoga in detail.
• Training related to the prevention from injuries during Yoga with Adjustment and Alignment.
• Explore the essence of various spiritual Yoga types such as Raja Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Karma Yoga, etc., and understand the philosophies hidden within each Yoga type.
• Get introduced to the Mantra Chanting and Satsang sessions.
• Special stress is given to the utterance of the Mantras for getting blessed with the positive energy of Mantras’ vibration.
• Study of various Yoga texts such as Hatha Yoga pradipika, Yoga Sutras, and Bhagavad Gita.
• Knowledge of the ancient scriptures and their spiritual meaning.
• The training of Teaching Methodology during which the students learn how to prepare for a Yoga class and the attributes of a Yoga teacher.
• Know about the Ayurvedic way of living, including nutrition and sattvic routine.
Indian Certificate: INR 40,000
Yoga Alliance USA: INR 60,000
From Monday to Friday: 09:30 AM to 03:00 AM
On Saturday and Sunday: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
About Aum Yoga Shala: Aum Yoga Shala is a notable Yoga studio in Delhi NCR that has established itself in the hearts of local people with its highly intensive Yoga classes. Based on the ideals of AUM mantra, the Yoga Shala advocates the role of Mantra’s soulful vibration in guiding the mind towards peace and spiritual wisdom. At its Yoga center in Gurgaon and Delhi, it conducts various programs such as Daily Yoga classes, Kids Yoga, therapy programs, etc. The Yoga TTC program is organized in association with Rishikul Yogshala, a Yoga Alliance affiliated school of international repute.