Sacred Partnerships: An Enlightened Path to Marriage and Partnership For Couples
- Quinta Oasis In Ecuador
- Salango, Ecuador
- Ongoing package (8 days / 7 nights)
Sacred Partnerships: An Enlightened Path To Marriage and Partnership
Traditional relationships hold the seeds to both a co-dependent coupling and for a supportive partnership for mutual growth and evolution. In our Sacred Partnerships Retreats for Couples you will learn together how to water the seeds that create true partnerships for your mutual evolution based on Self-Love. You will learn the role that Self Love and intimacy play in finding personal freedom and a deep love and respect for one another.
RECONNECT TO ONE ANOTHER ANEW IN A SUPPORTIVE AND PRIVATE ENVIRONMENT WHERE NATURE IS ALSO A HEALER AND TEACHER.
Join us if you wish to approach your relationship with your self and your partner more deeply and meaningfully.
In our busy lives we lost our connection to the love that brought us together. We recovered the spark, love and respect and now have practices that will keep this alive for us at home. Thank you so much for your gift!
- YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- - One Zoom call after you book to help us plan for your stay and needs
- - Accommodations in a private casita with ocean views for seven nights
- - Our local Ecuadorian market offers fresh meats, fruits and vegetables for cooking in your casita. We encourage you to cook your own meals together as a practice and there will be times when we will share meals together with anyone staying here. These occasions create new connections and friendships as we break bread with people from around the world. (You may also have a daily Ecuadorian almuerzo delivered to your door.)
- - Round trip airport transportation to/from Manta airport (from Guayaquil there is an additional cost)
- - One energetic healing session each with Bolivar Luna, Co-founder of Oasis, Psychologist and Andean Wisdom Keeper
- - One deep inquiry session each with Alicia Rodriguez, Founder of Oasis, Wisdom Partner and Inspirational Writer
- - Two Couples Sessions on the Ancestral Wisdom of the Masculine and Feminine Energy and on the concept of Self Love and Individuation to better understand your relationship dynamics
- - One Shamanic Blessing Ceremony
- - A visit to Agua Blanca to learn about the Manteño culture, its mythology, hike through the bosque and to swim in the healing waters lagoon with mineral waters and nutrient laden mud
- - Our healing presence, spontaneous conversations, wisdom sharing and unconditional loving support 24/7
- - (more sessions may be booked on site)
- - Additional surprises that we choose specifically based on your intentions
- - One Zoom call after you return home within 30 days to support the integration of your shift
- YOU CAN EXPECT:
- - To deepen your relationship to your self first and in doing so to your partner
- - To understand how energy flows between partners in ways that enhance love
- - To gain insight into the quest for wholeness and the union of the masculine and feminine within you
- - To gain new practices to better communicate with one another and express your needs without demanding or judging
- - To renew commitments made when you first fell in love
- - To learn how to take your relationship to the next level even in the middle of your busy life
Venue HighlightsQuinta Oasis is an intimate property sitting high on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean in the Province of Manabí, known for its white sand beaches, water sports, natural parks and seafood cuisine. We are minutes away from the fishermen's village of Puerto Lopez, the surfing and nightlife of Montañita, the archeological site and healing waters of Agua Blanca and the whale watching expeditions and Galapagos-like island of Isla de la Plata. A quick 15 minute walk takes you to a private beach for sunning, swimming and surfing. There is easy access to the airports of Guayaquil (3 hours away) and Manta (1.5 hours away).
SPECIAL AMENTIES INCLUDE:
Swimming pool with beautiful tile surrounding the pool
Open air yoga studio / community room with hammocks
Laundry and bodega
Private Gated Parking
Free Wireless Internet
Open air bar, kitchen and grill area poolside
Outdoor full bathroom and shower
Fire pit for watching our amazing sunsets and enjoying the star-filled sky
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleEverything you do here serves a purpose whether you recognize this in the moment or not. Your awareness of "how you be" is increased by being present to what the natural world brings you without the distraction of electronics, busy work or family commitments. This is YOUR TIME IN and we are here to support you in asking for what you need. There is no set agenda. We flow with what feels right for you as you become attuned to your natural rhythm again.
Your day will begin with quiet time in your own casita, a cup of tea or coffee or juice as you sit on the balcony listening to the natural world wake up to song birds, roosters and gentle breezes.
During the week we will choose when to engage individual and couple sessions as it feels right. You'll allow time to reflect alone and with your partner. Taking walks together on the beach or the simple pleasure of going into town for supplies can bring you closer as you learn what goes on energetically between the both of you.
If you're on property you may have your lunch delivered to you at your casita or take vegetables and herbs from our garden to mindfully cook a healthy lunch. This practice will help you choose healthy options when you return back to your everyday life. Or you may enjoy visiting a nearby town and enjoying lunch at one of the wonderful restaurants as you explore the small coastal towns.
As is typical in Latin American countries siesta time follows lunch. You may enjoy napping in the hammock or taking a snooze in your casita.
Some days you will go out into the local area and choose an activity or a site to see and go exploring. We can guide you to artisans or arrange for you to take a boat out to Salango Island for kayaking and snorkeling.
Mid-way through the week you'll work as a couple with Bolivar in a deep energy healing session in the late afternoon in a shamanic healing session balancing masculine and feminine energies outdoors or in your casita. This mid-point allows you to fully integrate what you have discovered as individuals and as a couple and gives you time to process the experience before you depart.
The evenings are shared in community with whoever is here often cooking, dining, laughing and dancing together while we share our life stories.
An early bedtime (no TV) with open windows to the breeze on the hill will find you sleepy in no time.
Before you leave you'll participate in a Shamanic Blessing ceremony where you will renew your commitment to one another and to your Self.
- Includes Meat
Menu/CuisineYou may choose to have a traditional Ecuadorian lunch delivered to your door or cook your own meals as a practice together. Our food comes from local markets based on the season. When we dine as a community food is served family style. When you are at Quinta Oasis for your personal retreat you are experiencing our convivencia approach. This means sharing the Ecuadorian lifestyle.
AccommodationsYou will be staying in your private casita (not shared with others). All luxury 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom casitas enjoy sliding glass doors to the balcony with ocean and mountain views, full kitchens, hot/cold water, tiled bathroom with upscale accoutrements, open living space, wood floors and ceilings, screened windows, ceiling fans in all rooms, garden areas, organic keyhole gardens with herbs and vegetables.
Our casitas are brick structures in the traditional Manteño style with contemporary touches and upscale comfort. The beds are comfortable with blankets from Otavalo and the bedrooms all have full closets, ceiling fans, windows with views and reading lamp.
DirectionsFROM USA & EUROPE
Delta and American Airlines and Jet Blue and Avianca have frequent flights. Fly into Quito or Guayaquil, Ecuador.
FROM MANTA - Eloy Alfaro Airport
You may have to stay overnight in Quito and catch the morning flight to Manta. With advance notice we can provide meet and greet private transportation from Manta Airport ($100 round trip). Or you can take a taxi or drive 1.5 hours along the stunning Ruta del Sol, a scenic drive along the ocean. We recommend you do not drive at night.
We are five minutes south of Puerto Lopez and thirty minutes north of Montañita right off of the Ruta del Sol.
FROM GUAYAQUIL - José Joaquin de Olmedo Airport
We are about three hours north of Guayaquil by car. Taking a bus from Guayaquil: Take a taxi from airport to bus station (may cost between 3 to 5 dollars ). There is regular bus service from Guayaquil to Puerto Lopez; by bus it's more like four hours. Look for Reina del Camino and take the Coastal Route. The cost will be about $12 for the executive bus. You would want the bus to drop you off just south of Salango in the Rio Chico community BEFORE Puerto Lopez. If you do take the bus doing the inland route via Jipijapa to Puerto Lopez then you could take a taxi from Puerto Lopez to Quinta Oasis in Rio Chico.
With advance notice we can provide private transportation from Guayaquil Airport ($200 round trip).
Guayaquil is a major city in Ecuador. International and domestic flights also come into Guayaquil.
You may also drive the modern highway from Guayaquil. We recommend that you do not drive at night.