Restore and recharge
- Louth Yoga Studio
- Louth Yoga Studio, Pawnshop Passage
- Nov 9 - 11, 2018 (3 days)
Join us on an 800 acre farm in the peace of the Lincolnshire Wolds. Stay in a converted 18th Century Coach House.
A full programme of yoga, Pilates, meditation and relaxation, plus a chance to discover the surrounding area.
Explore the local countryside on guided walks, see breeding seals at the Donna Nook reserve and take part in an Indian cookery masterclass.
Friendly, relaxing and welcoming
- Unwind from your travels on Friday with gentle yoga and meditation followed by a three course Indian meal catered on site.
- Start Saturday with qi gong to loosen and open the body and get your energy flowing.
- Squeeze in a yoga class before a communal breakfast.
- Spend the afternoon exploring the foody delights of Louth, and take a Pilates class and practice some meditation before your cooking experience in the evening.
- Wake up refreshed on Sunday for more qi gong and yoga and a leisurely breakfast. Take a guided walk or a trip to see the seals.
- Time for some more yoga before having the afternoon to yourself to explore or travel home.
- Option to stay on for an additional night self-catering for a small extra cost.
Venue HighlightsAt Brackenborough you can enjoy:
An apartment equipped to a five star standard in an historic building full of original features
The Coach House garden with seating areas, BBQ, children's play area and toys as well as use of the extensive Brackenborough Hall gardens
Our farm - visit the cows, chickens, tractors and combine harvester, walk in our parkland, go fishing or look out for wildlife including badgers, deer, hares, bats, owls and buzzards
A short drive to Louth - visit the museum, markets, parks, church spire and wonderful independent shops
Our fantastic location between the Lincolnshire Wolds and large sandy beaches at the coast
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
5 - 6:30 yoga and relaxation
8 evening meal
5:30 cooking starts
AccommodationsExceptionally spacious living area arranged into two seating areas (also used for yoga classes) and two dining spaces
Kitchen with dishwasher, two fridges, a freezer, large cooker, microwave and a washing machine with drier
Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a king-size bed and two singles (Choice of sole, double or triple occupancy)
Second family bedroom with two single beds and a super-king bed (Choice of sole, double or triple occupancy)
Original features including the grain winch and the workings of the 19th century Coach House clock
All bed linen, towels, cleaning materials, tea towels and oven gloves included
Central heating included
Subject to bookings, further accommodation will be made available on the ground floor, in apartments containing double and single rooms.