14 Day Initiation into The Path of Traditional Tantra - Level 1
Tantra Marga - Level 1
This program has been designed as LEVEL 1 in our a clear and approachable initiation to the world of Traditional Tantra.
The knowledge within is based on Tantra, Mantra, Yantra as taught by Guruji Rajkumar and Tantra Yoga in Level 1 and the art of sacred Tantric Rituals as well as teachings from Tantric and spiritual texts.
Over the years Kamala Aryavrat has studied and practiced with her many teachers.
When asked by others where they could study what she has, it became evident that there was no single place or course that could offer the totality of Tantra as she knows it.
This Tantra Marga Intensive Course was created to allow for the traditional tantric knowledge shared to her by her teachers, to be more available to those who feel called to walk this transformational path.
Now people have the wonderful opportunity to learn all they need to know to become a Tantric practitioner in India during this two weeks or a one-month intensive course.
The intensive program is divided into two segments of two weeks each; Tantra Marga Intensive Level 1 and Tantra Marga Level 2 , which is a Traditional Tantra Ashram Life Immersion Program.
This course is a rare opportunity to get acquainted in a deep experiential level to an ancient and profound lineage and to the very idea of mysticism. Thanks to the background of the facilitators, this knowledge becomes accessible to westerners with different levels of spiritual knowledge, while at the same time their devotion to the teachings and the guru keep the course pure and uncompromising. ( Elad Moskovitz) I feel that this is a great course for anyone that wants to go deeper within themselves, facilitated by teachers that have truly done the work. The teachers not only talk the talk but also walk the walk. These teachers hold a wonderful gentle space while the magic of tantra allows you to go deeper on so many levels. No matter where you feel you are in your spiritual practice you will receive the benefit of tantra. (nick schiavoni)
- * The Level 1 of the program is done in collaboration with Guruji Rajkumar Baswar, an authentic Tantra Guru and the teacher of Kamala Aryavrat and is including the Level 1 course of Shivoham Tantra.
- * After completing your unique and beautiful journey with The Path of Tantra training, you will be able to recieve a personal mantra initiation according to your needs.
- * This program will give you good base to integrate Tantra into your daily life and spiritual practice.
- * Practices that we will do include: Tantra Yoga, Purification ,Traditional Tantra Practice (Sadhana)
- * You will experience long forgotten tantric purification techniques.
- * We will dive into in depth teachings from the Tantric tradition.
Venue HighlightsOur Program is taking place in the Shivoham Tantra Ashram surrounded
by nature and far from the city.
All you will see around you are trees, fields, birds, cows and beauty.
We love the evening sounds of the cows and goats coming back home after a day of grazing in the fileds... :-)
We call the Ashram itself "Tantra Land", becaue all you nedd for a supportive spiritual tantric practice is available here.
The Ashram has a spectacular and rare "Yagna Grounds," that is an amazing structure of a central huge fire ceremony pit, surrounded by 8 big pits in different shapes which are 64 small fire ceremony pits.
- Free Wifi
• 6:15-6:30 - Morning Puja
• 6:30-8:00 - Tantra Yoga + Pranayama
• 8:00-9:00 - Mantra Sadhana / Meditation
• 9:00-10:00 - Breakfast
• 10:00-11:00 - Philosophy
• 11:00 -12:00 - Tantra Sadhana
• 12:00-15:00 - Lunch + Break
• 15:00-16:00 - Mantra Sadhana
• 16:00-16:15 – Kriya
• 16:15-17:30- Philosophy
• 17:30-17:45 – Arti – Evening Puja
• 17:45- 19:00 - Special events, Yagna (Fire ceremony)
• 19:00 - Dinner
The program is subject to changes.
*** We will also go to visit a local beautiful and powerful temple and will experience practice there.***
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineThe Program is taking place in Shivoham Tantra, all three meals are served from the Ashram's loving kitchen.
The food is delicious, healthy, vegetarian and vegan and most important it is done with Love by the mother of the Ashram.
AccommodationsSeparate Men and Women Dormitory
Since we dive into a Tantric Ashram experience, you will have shared accommodation in the ashram's very new and comfortable dormitory.
Hot water for showers.
Free access to Wi-Fi is included.
DirectionsThe nearest city to our Ashram is Nagpur.
The closest airport is Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport (NAG).
You will need to get there by flight or train.
We will pick you up with our ashram taxi drivers!! :-)