28 Day Traditional Tantra Ashram Life Immersion Program
- Shivohm Ashram
- S.No.129 P.H.No.35 Khurajgon Road Parsodi Saoner
- Jan 26 - Feb 22, 2019 (28 days)
Tantra Marga - Level 1 + 2
This program has been designed asa clear and approachable initiation to the world of Traditional Tantra.The knowledge within is based on Tantra, Mantra, Yantra as taught by Guruji Rajkumar. Tantra Yoga and the art of sacred Tantric Rituals as well as teachings from Tantric and spiritual texts.
Over the years Kamala Aryavrat has studied and practiced with her many teachers. When asked by others where they could study what she has, it became evident that there was no single place or course that could offerthe totality of Tantraas she knows it.
ThisTantra Marga Intensive Coursewas created to allow for the traditional tantric knowledge shared to her by her teachers, to be more available to those who feel called to walk this transformational path.
Now people have the wonderful opportunity tolearn all they need to know to become a Tantric practitionerin India during this two weeks or a one-month intensive course.
The intensive program is divided into two segments of two weeks each; Tantra Marga Intensive Level 1 and our Traditional Tantra Ashram Life Immersion Program
It is possible to join the entire one month or to take only two weeks at a time.
LEVEL 1 - Tantra Yoga, Purification ,Traditional Tantra Practice (Sadhana)
In order for us to enjoy the fruit of our practice, each process needs to start with purification, so we may remove any obstacles in the way.
During Level 1, we will dive into the study and practice of Tantra yoga and purification practices that will prepare our energy system and channels.
We will immerse ourselves in the practice of the powerful tantric practices of Guruji Rajkumar Baswar.
Yagna (fire ceremonies), Mantra, working with Yantras (sacred geometry), Nadi Shodhan and Sanskar (which are special purification techniques) etc....
Subjects to be covered:
- What is Tantra and what is the lineage of this program?
- What is Shiva & Shakti and how do we use this knowledge in our tantric practice?
- The history & science of Tantra.
- Explanation about left hand and right hand Tantra.
- Yoga studies: we will learn hatha tantra yoga, about the chakras, the five elements, the polarity of this world, the five bodies of human beings, the energy system, our most important central energy channel susumna nadi, the four energy pumps and more….
- Yogic Kriyas – purification methods to prepare the body and energy system.
- Yoga and Tantra Philosophy
- What is Karma?
- Yama-s and Niyama-s (philosophy and ethics of yoga)
- ranayama and the use of prana in Tantra. Yogic breathing.
- Kashmir Shaivism - basic introduction to the high form of Tantra.
- The practice (sadhana) of Bhairavananda Lineage - Guruji Rajkumar
- The ways of the tantric practitioner
- The science of Yantras (sacred geometry)
- The science of Yagnas (fire ceremonies)
- The Science of Mantras
- Building living and rice yantra – Yantra is a sacred geometry form that represents a specific energy. We will build a yantra each week and understand the work with the yantras.
- Mantra initiation - including how to use a Mala
- Meditation practice from the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra – an old tantric text
- Yagna – practice of fire ceremonies
- Tantra Yoga
- Kriyas - Tantric purification
- Nadi Shodhan & Sanskar - we will use herbs and pastes coming from the entient wisdom of Tantra, on our body for purifications.
Traditional Tantra Ashram Life Immersion Program - Tantric rituals, the path of devotion, Tantric Ashram Life and study of Sacred texts.
During Level 2, we will explore the world of rituals and ceremonies in the tantric tradition and the path of devotion (Bhakti). We will learn the meaning of rituals and ceremonies, how we work with them, what the secrets of tantric rituals are, what is the path of devotion and how we can use all this knowledge on our spiritual path.
We will expand into the studies of sacred and spiritual text from the Tantric and Indian tradition.
And will dive into Ashram life and practice.
There will be an opportunity for those who chose to learn and practice a very special and rare Tantric practice of Bharatanatyam Dance.
Subjects to be covered:
- The art of Puja, Rituals and Ceremonies - the meaning of rituals and ceremonies.
- Bhakti – the path of devotion - the different gates of the heart to connect to the Divine.
- Symbols of devotion on the tantric path – Shivalingam, Yoni and more
- Dasha Mahavidya – a deep dive into the world of the ten cosmic wisdom Goddesses.
Who are the Tantric Gods & Goddesses and how we can work with this knowledge.
- Study of Tantric and Spiritual Texts - Shiva Purana, The Gita and more...
- Shivalingam Puja
- Tantra Yoga
- Bharatanatyam Dance
This course is a rare opportunity to get acquainted in a deep experiential level to an ancient and profound lineage and to the very idea of mysticism. Thanks to the background of the facilitators, this knowledge becomes accessible to westerners with different levels of spiritual knowledge, while at the same time their devotion to the teachings and the guru keep the course pure and uncompromising. ( Elad Moskovitz) I feel that this is a great course for anyone that wants to go deeper within themselves, facilitated by teachers that have truly done the work. The teachers not only talk the talk but also walk the walk. These teachers hold a wonderful gentle space while the magic of tantra allows you to go deeper on so many levels. No matter where you feel you are in your spiritual practice you will receive the benefit of tantra. (nick schiavoni)
- The Level 1 of the program is done in collaboration with Guruji Rajkumar Baswar, an authentic Tantra Guru and the teacher of Kamala Aryavrat and is including the Level 1 course of Shivoham Tantra.
- After completing your unique and beautiful journey with The Path of Tantra training, you will be able to receive a personal mantra initiation according to your needs.
- This program will give you good base to integrate Tantra into your daily life and spiritual practice.
- Practices that we will do include: Tantra Yoga, Purification ,Traditional Tantra Practice (Sadhana).
- You will experience long forgotten tantric purification techniques.
- We will dive into in depth teachings from the Tantric tradition.
Venue HighlightsOur Program is taking place in the Shivoham Tantra Ashram surrounded
by nature and far from the city.
All you will see around you are trees, fields, birds, cows and beauty.
We love the evening sounds of the cows and goats coming back home after a day of grazing in the fileds... :-)
We call the Ashram itself "Tantra Land", becaue all you nedd for a supportive spiritual tantric practice is available here.
The Ashram has a spectacular and rare "Yagna Grounds," that is an amazing structure of a central huge fire ceremony pit, surrounded by 8 big pits in different shapes which are 64 small fire ceremony pits.
- Free Wifi
• 6:15-6:30 - Morning Puja
• 6:30-8:00 - Tantra Yoga + Pranayama
• 8:00-9:00 - Mantra Sadhana / Meditation
• 9:00-10:00 - Breakfast
• 10:00-11:00 - Philosophy
• 11:00 -12:00 - Tantra Sadhana
• 12:00-15:00 - Lunch + Break
• 15:00-16:00 - Mantra Sadhana
• 16:00-16:15 – Kriya
• 16:15-17:30- Philosophy
• 17:30-17:45 – Arti – Evening Puja
• 17:45- 19:00 - Special events, Yagna (Fire ceremony)
• 19:00 - Dinner
The program is subject to changes.
*** We will also go to visit a local beautiful and powerful temple and will experience practice there.***
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineThe Program is taking place in Shivoham Tantra, all three meals are served from the Ashram's loving kitchen.
The food is delicious, healthy, vegetarian and vegan and most important it is done with Love by the mother of the Ashram.
AccommodationsSeparate Men and Women Dormitory
Since we dive into a Tantric Ashram experience, you will have shared accommodation in the ashram's very new and comfortable dormitory.
Hot water for showers.
Free access to Wi-Fi is included.
DirectionsThe nearest city to our Ashram is Nagpur.
The closest airport is Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport (NAG).
You will need to get there by flight or train.
We will pick you up with our ashram taxi drivers!! :-)