9 days Hatha yoga sessions nestled in the nature
- *Excellent cusine
- *Quiet place
- *Enjoy our free bike rental discovering the surroundings
- *Certified yoga teachers will accompany you on a unique journey
- *Great staff will help you for everything
- *Confortable rooms
- *Organic Garden
- *Meet local people and enjoy your stay with them
– Check in after 2PM
– 5.00 Briefing with Yoga teacher
– 6.00 – 7.00 Yoga sessions
2nd and 3rd Day
– 6.30 - 7.30 Yoga Meditation Program
– 7.30 - 8.00 Tea Break
– 8.00 - 10.00 Yoga practice
– 10.00 -11.00 Breakfast
– 11.00 -12.00 Karma yoga
– 12.00 – 1.00 Mindfulness program
– 1.00 - 2.00 Lunch time
– 2.00 - 3.30 Yoga philosophy
– 3.30 - 4.00 Tea Break
– 4.00 - 6.00 Yoga Practice
– 6.00 - 7.00 Bajan
About This Event
A unique experience, in the heart of Sri Lanka, to combine the daily practice of yoga and meditation, discovering this wonderful part of the island, called Culturale triangle, where the main archaeological sites are concentrated. Kuwera Eco Lodge is located in a rural village and completely surrounded by nature, it is the ideal place to follow the teachings of our Yoga teachers detoxifying the body and mind, away from stress and everyday problems.
A full immersion Yoga, with daily sessions of Hata Yoga, Karma Yoga, Mindfulness and Bajan, supplemented by some activities that will enrich the participants' stay.
Venue HighlightsStaying at Kuwera Eco Lodge means living an authentic and unique experience in close contact with the local culture.
Its peculiar collocation inside a rural village and the choice we made not to separate it from the surrounding context with fences, allows our guests to take part to scenes of everyday life.
At dawn the sounds of nature, the peacock, the birds, the rooster soon give way to the children voices that before leaving for the school go get the water at the well, or the sound of a radio transmitting a Buddhist prayer.
AccommodationsKuwera Eco Lodge has 7 rooms:
- 2 Standard rooms with all main amenities, one queen bed, private bathroom with hot water, A/C and shared veranda.
- 2 Deluxe bungalows with all main amenities, one queen bed, private bathroom with hot water, A/C and private veranda.
- 2 Traditional bungalows with all main amenities, one queen bed, private bathroom with hot water, A/C, ceiling fan, outdoor shower and small private veranda.
- 1 Quadruple room with one queen bed, two single beds on mezzanine, main amenities, private bathroom with hot water and outdoor shower.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Bicycles For Rent
- Gluten Free
DirectionsWe are very close to Sigiriya, 6 km from Sigiriya Rock Fortress and about 160km from International airport.
We can arrange airport transfer, the price is $80 in private car, the trip takes about 4/4.30 hours.