Yogic Science to Break Habits and Addictive Behavior
- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921, United States
- Oct 18 - 20, 2019 (3 days)
- Dorm - Bottom Bunk - $440.00 Dorm - Top Bunk - $440.00 Dormitory - Private - $510.00 LGH - Single - $560.00 LGH - Double - $560.00 LGH - Family room - $560.00 Tent-Site - $380.00 (All prices include $260.00 base amount)
Learn the yogic science of addiction, including the effects of various substances on the nervous, glandular, and circulatory systems, and explore how to re-calibrate addictive patterning in the brain.
This dynamic workshop provides a place for the profound personal transformation needed to live a life of increased awareness and deeper insight. Experience Kundalini Yoga (Yoga of awareness), breathwork, meditation (for mental self-control), nutritional therapeutic formulas and detoxification recipes that support whole-body rehabilitation.
Course components include:
- Physiology and psychology of addictions and their development
- Recipes for detoxification and the rehabilitation process
- Therapeutic formulas and perspectives to combat cravings and to address physical breakdown and mental trauma
- Application of therapeutic techniques in professional practice, clinical settings, private life, and as a teaching tool
- The addictive personality and exploitation of hope
- History of the SuperHealth and yogic philosophy as it pertains to the pressures and stress of modern day times
- Yogi Bhajan DVD, Take Away Sadness and Fear
- Har Aerobic Kriya—an aerobic yogic practice
- Protocols for authenticity and heartfelt compassion
- Analysis of how to live your personal excellence
None. This workshop is open to all those interested in their own personal healing process or seeking a renewed lifestyle.
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate of your program’s total contact hours. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Approved for 7 CEUs for several healthcare professionals and their boards (nurses, MSW, MFTs, etc). Please inquire upon registration.
After a three day workshop, I feel ten pounds lighter, I have joy in my spirit, and a renewed contentment and vision! Thank you, Mukta! — Susan Halloran
The weekend was cathartic and very healing. Mukta and the other participants are a gift to humanity. Those of us who seek—we are not alone! Thank you! — Melanie Coghill
Mukta is the personification of joy, service, and happiness–very healing, loving presence. Her laughter is liberating — Rev. Lakshmi Barsel
Truth is One, Paths are Many. ~Sri Swami Satchidananda, Yogaville Founder
Venue HighlightsYogaville is home to the Light of Truth Universal Shrine (LOTUS). The LOTUS is a unique temple dedicated to interfaith understanding and the Light within all faiths. Individual altars represent and honor the different world faiths and spiritual paths. The vision, design and inspiration of Sri Swami Satchidananda, LOTUS was dedicated in 1986. It demonstrates, “Truth is One, Paths are Many.” In the peaceful countryside of Virginia, the doors of LOTUS are open to welcome people of all backgrounds and beliefs.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineOrganic, vegetarian/vegan food
Gluten-free and vegan options
Large herbal tea selection
Coffee is available for purchase at Mandala Cafe
AccommodationsThe all-inclusive prices of our accommodations provides you with three delicious buffet-style vegetarian meals daily, meditation, and Hatha Yoga classes in addition to other activities.
The most popular accommodations we have are Dormitory Accommodations – shared room and shared bath. We have two dormitories, Vivekananda Vihar and Ramalinga Nilayam, which are centrally heated and air-conditioned and convenient to meals and programs.
Lotus Guest House (Private Room)
Each room in our six unit guest house is equipped with a small refrigerator, queen size bed and full bath. Each room in our nine unit guest house is equipped with a queen sized bed and full bath, and no refrigerator.
Set off in a quiet, wooded area adjacent to the Lotus Guest Houses are twelve campsites. Campers have use of the bathroom, shower, and laundry facilities nearby Vivekananda Vihar dormitory. Camping is available from March 15th to December 1st.