Yoga for Detox: Spring Cleaning for Body and Mind
- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921, United States
- Mar 22 - 24, 2019 (3 days)
- Dorm - Bottom Bunk - $420.00 Dorm - Top Bunk - $420.00 Dormitory - Private - $510.00 LGH - Single - $560.00 LGH - Double - $560.00 LGH - Family room - $560.00 Tent-Site - $360.00 (All prices include $240.00 base amount)
In spring, surrounded by signs of rejuvenation and rebirth, we yearn for the vibrancy of new growth within. Yoga for Detox is the perfect program to help you shed old habits and adopt new practices that will revitalize the body and mind in a totally supportive and beautiful environment.
Under expert guidance and instruction, you will:
- Enhance digestion and elimination with asana (posture) sequences
- Calm the mind and body with pranayama (yogic breathing)
- Harmonize the mind and body with mantra (sacred sound)
- Cleanse the internal body with kriyas (yogic cleansing)
In addition, you will enjoy:
- Delicious vegetarian and vegan meals (instructions and opportunity for fasting also are available)
- Restorative Yoga sessions for rest and rejuvenation
Join us for Yoga for Detox to begin your fresh start!
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours.
You can input your contact hours using your YA log in information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detox can be physical, but it can also go way beyond. When issues like recovery, stress, anxiety, depression, or navigating a “new normal” overwhelm, please take this class and begin to heal in this beautiful space with this incredible teacher. — Jyoti Sinanian
I had a great time and learned a lot of beneficial poses for detox, fasting, and meditation. I loved it. Yogaville is such a beautiful place. Everyone is friendly and the energy is extremely positive. — Sylvia Edemobi
Truth is One, Paths are Many. ~Sri Swami Satchidananda, Yogaville Founder
Venue HighlightsYogaville is home to the Light of Truth Universal Shrine (LOTUS). The LOTUS is a unique temple dedicated to interfaith understanding and the Light within all faiths. Individual altars represent and honor the different world faiths and spiritual paths. The vision, design and inspiration of Sri Swami Satchidananda, LOTUS was dedicated in 1986. It demonstrates, “Truth is One, Paths are Many.” In the peaceful countryside of Virginia, the doors of LOTUS are open to welcome people of all backgrounds and beliefs.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineOrganic, vegetarian/vegan food
Gluten-free and vegan options
Large herbal tea selection
Coffee is available for purchase at Mandala Cafe
AccommodationsThe all-inclusive prices of our accommodations provides you with three delicious buffet-style vegetarian meals daily, meditation, and Hatha Yoga classes in addition to other activities.
The most popular accommodations we have are Dormitory Accommodations – shared room and shared bath. We have two dormitories, Vivekananda Vihar and Ramalinga Nilayam, which are centrally heated and air-conditioned and convenient to meals and programs.
Lotus Guest House (Private Room)
Each room in our six unit guest house is equipped with a small refrigerator, queen size bed and full bath. Each room in our nine unit guest house is equipped with a queen sized bed and full bath, and no refrigerator.
Set off in a quiet, wooded area adjacent to the Lotus Guest Houses are twelve campsites. Campers have use of the bathroom, shower, and laundry facilities nearby Vivekananda Vihar dormitory. Camping is available from March 15th to December 1st.