TRE: A Natural Way to ‘Shake Off’ Stress 2019
- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921, United States
- Mar 22 - 24, 2019 (3 days)
- Dorm - Bottom Bunk - $420.00 Dorm - Top Bunk - $420.00 Dormitory - Private - $490.00 LGH - Single - $540.00 LGH - Double - $540.00 LGH - Family room - $540.00 Tent-Site - $360.00 (All prices include $240.00 base amount)
Release tension and trauma with TREⓇ, a cutting-edge technique in stress reduction. Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises (TRE) are a set of seven simple, physical exercises that are designed to release deep, chronic muscular tension held within the body. An easily learned self-help method, TRE has immediate effects and can be integrated into your daily routine to help restore inner peace and relaxation.
In this workshop you will discover the relationship between deep, chronic muscular tension and the functioning of all systems—neurological, biological, anatomical, and emotional. Gain an understanding of how living with chronic stress and the overwhelming effects of trauma can impact your daily functioning.
Through didactic and experiential presentations, you will:
- Practice the Tension and Trauma Release Exercises (TREs)
- Gain an understanding of chronic stress and trauma and their effects on neurological, biological, anatomical and emotional functioning
- Learn the importance of neurogenic tremors and their role in the restoration of homeostasis to the body following trauma
- Find relief from stress, tension, and trauma with the innovative technique of TRE.
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Approximately 7 training hours towards TRE Certification
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate of your program’s total contact hours. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caliber, sincerity, and commitment from Jacy made this more than just a ‘learning’ experience. It became a ‘life’ experience. — D.S.
Jacy’s breadth of life experience and background in psychology give her the tools to be patient when needed, or direct and candid when called for. What I most appreciate about the workshop is Jacy’s spiritual focus, the way she teaches to search for deeper truths in everyday experiences. She chooses her words carefully and is a good communicator as well as a good listener. — L.L.K.
I appreciate Jacy’s calm, poised presence. She taught with authority and heart. Jacy ’s groundedness, presence with each of us, her peace, calm, and wisdom in her teaching made for a great learning opportunity. I felt the connection with her heart. — B.A.S.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free