Brain Science, Mindfulness, and Yoga: Powerful Strategies for Healing 2019
- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921, United States
- Mar 8 - 10, 2019 (3 days)
- Dorm - Bottom Bunk - $425.00 Dorm - Top Bunk - $425.00 Dormitory - Private - $495.00 LGH - Single - $545.00 LGH - Double - $545.00 LGH - Family room - $545.00 Tent-Site - $365.00 (All prices include $245.00 base amount)
Yoga works—here’s proof.
New technologies now allow researchers to directly observe how Yoga and mindfulness practices shape the brain. It’s exciting to know that we can alter and rewire our neuro-pathways with Yoga practices—changing negative thoughts, feelings, and behaviors to promote healing, happiness, resilience, and compassion. Thanks to modern brain science, we now have the ability to understand the power of Yoga and mindfulness practices to promote healing, happiness, resilience, and compassion.
In this workshop, you will discover how Yoga and mindfulness affect your neurophysiology and learn hands-on techniques designed to help improve mental, emotional, and physical health. Increase self-care, resiliency, and peak performance, and conversely, work through negative emotional cycles such as anxiety, depression, addictions, anger, and stress.
These techniques and tools are on the cutting edge of neuroscience and Medical Yoga. Come learn what Yoga and mindfulness have to offer you.
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 Training hours
- International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT): Approximately 7 Training hours
- Healthcare and Related Disciplines: Although CMEs are not offered, a certificate documenting CE hours may be available for your discipline. Please contact CEU@iyta.org for details.
I have a great interest in neurobiology and stress physiology and I wanted to know how Yoga modulates these and creates positive change. I feel this program has given me a very good foundation.
Rev. Mala is a deeply spiritual and knowledgeable person with life dedicated to Yoga and its benefits to all. The format and structure has received good attention. Overall, very nurturing and loving experience.
I’ve never ever experienced such a magical combination of learning high-quality information with a very high spirituality that tightly hugged my heart.
— Past Participants
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free