The Paths of Yoga: Aligning Hand, Heart, and Head 2019
- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921, United States
- Mar 1 - 3, 2019 (3 days)
- Dorm - Bottom Bunk - $420.00 Dorm - Top Bunk - $420.00 Dormitory - Private - $490.00 LGH - Single - $540.00 LGH - Double - $540.00 LGH - Family room - $540.00 Tent-Site - $360.00 (All prices include $240.00 base amount)
Truth is one, but the paths of Yoga are many. The four main paths of Yoga correspond to the hand (action), the heart (love), the head (intelligence), and the unification of all three. When aligned, the hand, heart, and head form a wonderful ladder to help us climb to a more fulfilling life rooted in Spirit.
Discover the four main paths of Yoga:
- Karma Yoga (the hand)—using the actions of your daily life to purge your past karma rather than accumulate new karma
- Bhakti Yoga (the heart)—cultivating a living relationship with the Divine to transcend the limitations of the ego
- Jnana Yoga (the head)—applying discriminating intelligence to penetrate through the illusion and wake up to the Self
- Raja Yoga (the unification of yogic paths)—integrating all approaches so that you can develop into a well-rounded human being and a balanced, mature soul
Since an ounce of practice is worth a ton of theory, Swami Asokananda gives thorough focus to the practical ways you can absorb each of these approaches and develop into a true Integral yogi.
Swami Asokananda is such a joy to learn from; the energy and lessons from Gurudev spring from his every word! His guidance has been my jumping off point to deepen my yogic journey. — Jeremiah S.
I came to refresh on the basics but walked away with very deep insights that are timeless and will be treasured. — Rose Mary Shaw
Swami Asokananda had such an easy manner, good stories, and good directions to follow about very complicated material, especially since I’d never read or heard most of it. I loved Swami Asokananda… Plus, it was fun! — Melinda R.
I really enjoyed the workshop and the experiential aspect that Swami Asokananda incorporated. He is kind, accessible, and very attuned to the group’s needs. — Past Participant
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free