- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921, United States
- Feb 22 - 24, 2019 (3 days)
- Dorm - Bottom Bunk - $420.00 Dorm - Top Bunk - $420.00 Dormitory - Private - $490.00 LGH - Single - $540.00 LGH - Double - $540.00 LGH - Family room - $540.00 (All prices include $240.00 base amount)
The timeless practices of Yoga help practitioners to age agelessly—maintaining the energy, strength, and keen perception of their younger years.
Ever-youthful yogini Barbara Prema Brown will guide you in this Yoga workshop for those who want to turn back the clock.
During this workshop, you will explore:
- Breathing practices that increase stamina, remove toxins, and prevent disease
- A Yoga Warrior practice that helps to strengthen the body, improve focus and balance, and encourage good circulation
- Inversions to strengthen the arms, legs, back, and core abdominal muscles, while simultaneously sending fresh oxygen to the face, creating a glowing effect on the skin and decreasing the onset of gray hair
- Restorative Yoga to relax, renew, and rejuvenate
- Meditation techniques to reduce stress and improve concentration
- Natural techniques to reduce wrinkles, create beautiful skin, and give you a youthful glow
- Learn how to cultivate beauty and youthfulness inside and out at any age.
An inspiring, well-planned, and creative course in helping those of us who are “aging” to remain strong, involved, and as well physically as we can be. — Henrietta Near
Aging Agelessly at Yogaville turned out to be the most relaxing mini-vacation of my life. The class was fun and most informative. Yogaville is not only beautiful but a peaceful retreat. All who work or volunteer are truly there to serve. If ever you have an opportunity to take this program with Prema, I urge you to do so.
I’ve been using the Aging Agelessly technique for a little while now. My wrinkles are definitely less noticeable, my skin feels so much smoother to the touch, and my pores are much smaller. I have even received comments that my skin looks like “velvet.” — Virginia Meredith
Truth is One, Paths are Many. ~Sri Swami Satchidananda, Yogaville Founder
Venue HighlightsYogaville is home to the Light of Truth Universal Shrine (LOTUS). The LOTUS is a unique temple dedicated to interfaith understanding and the Light within all faiths. Individual altars represent and honor the different world faiths and spiritual paths. The vision, design and inspiration of Sri Swami Satchidananda, LOTUS was dedicated in 1986. It demonstrates, “Truth is One, Paths are Many.” In the peaceful countryside of Virginia, the doors of LOTUS are open to welcome people of all backgrounds and beliefs.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineOrganic, vegetarian/vegan food
Gluten-free and vegan options
Large herbal tea selection
Coffee is available for purchase at Mandala Cafe
AccommodationsThe all-inclusive prices of our accommodations provides you with three delicious buffet-style vegetarian meals daily, meditation, and Hatha Yoga classes in addition to other activities.
The most popular accommodations we have are Dormitory Accommodations – shared room and shared bath. We have two dormitories, Vivekananda Vihar and Ramalinga Nilayam, which are centrally heated and air-conditioned and convenient to meals and programs.
Lotus Guest House (Private Room)
Each room in our six unit guest house is equipped with a small refrigerator, queen size bed and full bath. Each room in our nine unit guest house is equipped with a queen sized bed and full bath, and no refrigerator.
Set off in a quiet, wooded area adjacent to the Lotus Guest Houses are twelve campsites. Campers have use of the bathroom, shower, and laundry facilities nearby Vivekananda Vihar dormitory. Camping is available from March 15th to December 1st.