Healthy and Happy Relationships the Yogic Way
- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921, United States
- Feb 15 - 17, 2019 (3 days)
- Dorm - Bottom Bunk - $430.00 Dorm - Top Bunk - $430.00 Dormitory - Private - $520.00 LGH - Single - $570.00 LGH - Double - $570.00 LGH - Family room - $570.00 (All prices include $250.00 base amount)
Creating and sustaining healthy, happy relationships is easier said than done! Often we love too much and find it difficult to set boundaries. We feel hurt or disappointed when we expect too much from others.
There are several relationships that can be hampered by codependency issues, including romantic and parental relationships. The root cause of such issues is often insecurity and fear of abandonment.
Learning new relationship patterns about love and self-love is complex. Join us to release layers of emotions and memories and move forward with self-reflection in order to break old cycles. Meditation, Yoga, mantras, and affirmations support us as we experience completeness within and connect with our True Self.
Build a foundation for happy relationships as you:
- Understand unconscious triggers and the impact of harmful behavior on relationships
- Learn how Yoga builds the nervous system to act effectively rather than react emotionally
- Practice mantra and sound healing techniques that help to psychologically clear the subconscious mind and recalibrate blocks in the psyche
- Practice Kundalini Yoga and meditation
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate of your program’s total contact hours. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mukta is absolutely amazing. She has a sense of knowing so much more than you, but never makes you feel inferior. Her smile is genuine and infectious. She is filled to the brim with love, light, and wisdom. — Grace
Mukta is the personification of joy, service, and happiness. She has a very healing, loving presence. Her laughter is liberating. — Rev. Lakshmi Barsel
Absolutely amazing—so genuine, kind, loving, and knowledgeable. I will never forget Mukta—she will always be in my heart and mind. — 2017 Program Participant
Truth is One, Paths are Many. ~Sri Swami Satchidananda, Yogaville Founder
Venue HighlightsYogaville is home to the Light of Truth Universal Shrine (LOTUS). The LOTUS is a unique temple dedicated to interfaith understanding and the Light within all faiths. Individual altars represent and honor the different world faiths and spiritual paths. The vision, design and inspiration of Sri Swami Satchidananda, LOTUS was dedicated in 1986. It demonstrates, “Truth is One, Paths are Many.” In the peaceful countryside of Virginia, the doors of LOTUS are open to welcome people of all backgrounds and beliefs.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineOrganic, vegetarian/vegan food
Gluten-free and vegan options
Large herbal tea selection
Coffee is available for purchase at Mandala Cafe
AccommodationsThe all-inclusive prices of our accommodations provides you with three delicious buffet-style vegetarian meals daily, meditation, and Hatha Yoga classes in addition to other activities.
The most popular accommodations we have are Dormitory Accommodations – shared room and shared bath. We have two dormitories, Vivekananda Vihar and Ramalinga Nilayam, which are centrally heated and air-conditioned and convenient to meals and programs.
Lotus Guest House (Private Room)
Each room in our six unit guest house is equipped with a small refrigerator, queen size bed and full bath. Each room in our nine unit guest house is equipped with a queen sized bed and full bath, and no refrigerator.
Set off in a quiet, wooded area adjacent to the Lotus Guest Houses are twelve campsites. Campers have use of the bathroom, shower, and laundry facilities nearby Vivekananda Vihar dormitory. Camping is available from March 15th to December 1st.