Seek the Self: A Quest for Inner Awareness 2019
- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921, United States
- Jan 18 - 20, 2019 (3 days)
- Dorm - Bottom Bunk - $420.00 Dorm - Top Bunk - $420.00 Dormitory - Private - $490.00 LGH - Single - $540.00 LGH - Double - $540.00 LGH - Family room - $540.00 Tent-Site - $360.00 (All prices include $240.00 base amount)
What is consciousness? Who am I? These timeless questions lead us in search of answers that can only be found when we seek the Self within.
We are all the pure light of consciousness. We are that infinitely peaceful, unchanging existence. Join us to discover this truth for yourself.
There are many paths that lead us to this universal truth. Explore two of the traditional yogic paths, Jnana Yoga and Raja Yoga, during this experiential workshop. Jnana Yoga (non-dualism) is an internal path of wisdom through self-inquiry which leads to an awareness of that ever-present consciousness within. Raja Yoga is a path of dedication, discipline and devotion that uses willpower and specific yogic practices (physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual) to achieve the same goal.
Take the opportunity to seek the Self this weekend. Explore, study, and practice the great yogic paths that enable us to experience ourselves as peace and joy, love and light.
Tentative Workshop Schedule
Participants will have the opportunity to take part in the Yoga classes and meditations offered during the Ashram weekend schedule.
Introduction and Meditation
Bringing it Home
- The instructor, Sumati, was wonderful. She was personable, knowledgeable and really cared about us students. I loved her class and would go to her class again. — Laurie Tietz
- Reverend Sumati Govinda was absolutely incredible, as was the entire program. She was informative, kind, and talked to the group truthfully and honestly. — Lee Anne L. Houston
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free