Ayahuasca Retreat, Sacred Valley Peru
- The Sacred Valley of Peru is teeming with magic. This area is considered a vortex or portal, holding powerful, transformative energy. It is a place where Pachamama (Mother Earth) is in Her full power. In this retreat, we will weave offerings to the Spirit of the Medicine (Plants) and the Spirit of the Earth (Four Elements - Earth, Wind, Fire, Water).
- We begin the retreat by honoring the Apus (mountain Spirits) of the Sacred Valley with an ancient ceremony called a Despacho. A Q'ero Elder will guide the ceremony with use of Mama Coca. We will learn how to honor the Spirit of Coca and begin to listen to her subtle messages. When we are a visitor to someone's home it is always appropriate to introduce ourselves and bring a gift or food/drink to share (offering) this is in essence what a Despacho is - making an offering and introduction. Reciprocity is one of the core values of the Q'eros. It is important to give back to the Earth as she provides for us everyday of our lives.
- A Reiego is a plant used for cleaning the body and aura. It is mixed with roses and other sacred herbs in warm water to be sprinkled on each person while in a meditative state. We will do this before or after one of the Ayahuasca ceremonies, based on how the energy is flowing.
- In the closing ceremony, we will create a Mandala together in silence with seeds, beans, flowers, tabacco, fire, and other sacred objects. Lifting our prayers to the heavens while rooting them into the Earth. This is a time to bring your clear intention for what you want to create in your life.
- Breathwork is a powerful way to release pent up energy. This will be done as one of our daytime activities to move any energy that wasn't released in ceremony. Participants are encouraged to scream, cry, weep as we play music and drums in a rhythmic way to encourage a deep release.
- 7-nights accommodation in shared room with 1 other person, everyone has their own bed.
- All meals (vegetarian)
- 3 Ayahuasca Ceremonies
- Despacho with Quero Elder
- Reiego Plant Cleansing
- Mandala Prayer
- Meditations, Integrations, Discussions
- Entrance Fee and Transportation to Local Inca Ruins
- Yoga (gentle) or Movement
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off in Cusco
ScheduleWe will begin at 9am on the first day (Oct 19) and end around 1pm on the final day (Oct 25th). You will want to arrive and check-in the day prior (Oct 18) to the retreat. This evening is included in the cost.
*We Highly Recommend to stay a few days to integrate and relax or visit Machu Picchu.
You will receive a schedule on the first day, however, we ask that you remain flexible as we will make adjustments based on what is best for the group. There will be plenty of downtime in order for you to truly relax.
About This Event
Denise and Cesar are recognized masters within the world of sacred plant medicine, bringing a combined 20 years experience. This husband/wife team have been leading international retreats and ceremonies for the last 7 years. Prior to that they were students for many years, cultivating a deep relationship with the sacred, master plant, Ayahuasca. Traveling from the Andes to the Amazon, learning from teachers and masters from all walks of life and lineage.
They humbly channel the healing energy of Madre Ayahuasca through sacred song, silence and a keen intuition. They help midwife participants through each ceremony by supporting them to find their inner guru and release blocks and dense traumas/energy that prevent them from living life with an open heart.
This is a rare opportunity to be personally guided by these gifted healers. To be held in an energetic container of love and to do deep healing work in a safe and supportive way.
Earth Magic, Spirit Medicine, Peru Pilgrimage
April 20 - 26, 2019
Pilgrimage: A journey to a sacred space as an act of devotion.
If you are looking for a way to release your trauma and heartache to create more space within you to grow, please consider joining us for our next Ayahuasca Retreat which will be in our beloved home of the Sacred Valley of Peru.
We would love to invite you to tune into your heart and if your heart says, YES, then please reach out to us.
This retreat is for you if you desire to:
This retreat gives you the time and space to let go, creating a lasting shift in your awareness and life. During our time together, you will be held in a safe and supportive space for you to do your inner work.
Our intention for holding these retreats is to create a space of healing, transformation, and personal reflection. A place where everyone feels safe and comfortable. A space that allows for you to experience your own consciousness in a new way.
7-nights accommodation in shared room All meals (vegetarian) 3 Ayahuasca Ceremonies Despacho with Quero ElderBreathworkMandala PrayerReiego Plant CleaningMeditations, Integrations, DiscussionsEntrance Fee and Transportation to Local Inca RuinsYoga (gentle) or Hikes Airport Pick-up and Drop-off in Cusco
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required at the time of reservation in order to secure a spot. This will be applied to overall retreat rate.Remaining balance of US $1,277 is due 60 days prior to the retreatNo refunds within 60 days of the retreat
What's not included:
- Bodywork - massage, energy healing, etc
US $1,777 per person
Space is limited, so please contact us soon to reserve your spot.
Our prayer for you is to experience a profoundly healing, life-changing week in this enchanted portal.
Before booking on-line we need to speak to you! to discuss if this is the right retreat for you. Please be advised that anyone taking SSRI's (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor/antidepressant) or with a history of serious mental health issues will not be able to attend. Please click (contact info blocked) to set up a 30 min discovery call to discuss if this is a good fit.
1 Individual session before the retreat to look at your blindspot that are creating blocks in your life and bring into focus your desires for the retreat.1 Individual session post retreat to find concrete ways to begin to integrate lessons learned in the retreat into your daily life.
Pre & Post Retreat Coaching Sessions with Denise
"My experience with the retreat was one of profound healing on a physical, emotional, and spiritual level. Denise and Cesar held the space with kindness, wisdom, humor, and love. They facilitated deep processes in myself and the other participants. I wish this experience for all! ~Kate, South Africa
Venue HighlightsThe private retreat center is located in a gorgeous, mountain oasis with a waterfall a short hike away. The peace and stillness support the healing opportunities. We will be the only group at the center so that we can go deep as a collective. The staff are supportive and hold space for our deepest transformation.
AccommodationsEach person will have their own bed (unless you are with your partner/spouse) in a room with one other person. Most rooms have their own bathroom, although, a few rooms have a shared bathroom. It is possible to have a private room for an additional charge.
Towels and toiletries are provided.
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineThere is a special diet that each participant will need to follow 5-7 days before and after the retreat:
1. Eat vegetarian or vegan
2. No alcohol or drugs
3. Minimize salt, sugar and oil.
4. No spicy foods. No fried foods.
5. No fermented food or drink such as kombucha or kimchi
6. No sex
7. No coffee or caffeine
Fish and eggs are ok to eat.
DirectionsThe retreat center is about 1 hour from the Cusco airport. Your airport pick-up and drop-off is included in the retreat rate. We will arrange airport transfers for you, please provide us with your flight carrier, flight number and arrival into Cusco.
All deposits are non-refundable.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Lisa Moore July 26, 2015
Gentle, powerful, gifted, sacred, patient, giving. These are the terms that describe Cesar Eret! In a recent 7 day sacred cleansing retreat I attended with Cesar's leadership, I found that his ability to exhibit strength in peaceful silence was incredibly comforting to me. His leadership in sacred ceremony made it possible for me to journey down this path that I found to be really challenging. His knowledge, grace and powerful peace set a tone of comfort and profound spirituality. I am grateful for him and his skills are only unsurpassed by his gentle strength.
Lisa Moore July 26, 2015
Denise Cooper is a rare combination of technical skill, deep spirituality and authentic vulnerability. This mix makes Denise highly effective at providing space and experiences for personal transformation for all in her direction! I am a trained facilitator and often find it challenging to be in retreats and/or workshops because the facilitator is lacking in the ability to truly lead. I was pleasantly shocked that the only feedback I could offer Denise was EXCELLENT JOB. I was forever transformed by my experience with her in a seven day juice cleansing retreat. She met our needs as a group and as individuals. She was able to sense what we needed before we even knew how to articulate it and was fluid and flexible to alter her plan when she felt the group needed something different. She is masterful and I recommend her with no hesitation. I hope to bring others to experience her gift!
Amelia Neffati April 27, 2015
Denise is a thoroughly human woman, she does her work with dedication and service and respects her own process and the value of acknowledging it in a way that makes ones own relationship with self more accessible. At the same time she gives professional attention to detail and awareness to her mission in facilitating a transformative experience. She is not ascended to an unreachable cloud from which to instruct you how to improve your life, she is as open with her struggles as with her successes she is generous with her gratitude and her experience. Denise is a woman who daily claims her own abundance and demonstrates, through her own dedication to joy, how you might also claim yours.
Amelia Neffati April 27, 2015
I met Cesar in the 7 day juice cleanse. He was present, caring and dedicated to the wellbeing of all participants within the core cleanse program but it was his dedication in serving and honoring Ayahuasca that deeply touched me. His reverence for the medicine and those he serves it to gave me a deep trust and surrender in the process. He is a deeply loving presence.