Thai Yoga Massage Training & River Safari in Costa Rica
- Selina Cowork Hostel Rooftop San Jose Costa Rica
- San José Province, San José, Costa Rica
- Nov 25 - Dec 6, 2018 (12 days)
- $800 to $2000 according to Tier and housing selection
The Flexibility Guru, Blessed Are the Flexible & Selina Cowork San José welcome you to a radically transformational Thai Yoga Massage training this winter at the vibrant metropolitan heart of Costa Rica.
Our ten-day intensive certification is a culmination of both ancient & modern techniques of Traditional Thai Yoga Massage, which has been described as a yoga dream! The recipient can just lay back on the mat, relax, and have their body moved into different stretches while being massaged in every position. It involves joint rotation, traction, reflexology, and assisted stretching to provide amazing and physically transformative results. This is an in-depth training that includes Ayurveda, Self Myofascial Release, Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation, Postural & Flexibility Assessments, Acupressure, and Aromatherapy.
Read on for more info, or fill out this brief form if you want to be contacted: https://goo.gl/forms/juet9QN0qoI1cI952
If you’re looking to transform your life, develop your alternative health business, or enter into a new career path and way of life, The Flexibility Guru is here to help you do just that! This training is perfect for yoga teachers, fitness instructors, physical therapists, and anyone with a sincere interest in learning and helping people.
After ten days of training you’ll be able to perform the following:
· 30 to 90-Minute Assisted Stretching and Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) Sessions
· 30 to 120-Minute Thai Yoga Bodywork Sessions
· Run 90-Minute Myofascial Release Workshops
· Teach “Simply Stretch” and “Athletic Stretch” Classes
· Flexibility Assessments for monitoring client’s progress
· Functional Movement Screen and program design for increasing clients’ range of motion
· Customized Sessions Around Posture, Flexibility, Movement, and Injury Prevention
· Access Our Library Of Client Handouts + Recommended Regimens
· Get listed in the main global Thai Yoga Massage Facilitator site for expanding your professional network
Upon completion of this training, The Flexibity Guru will certify you as an official Thai Yoga Bodywork Specialist and you will receive continuing education credits through Yoga Alliance. We will share our industry’s secrets with you, and guide you in the development of your pathway towards becoming a professional Thai Massage practitioner, allowing you to gain the financial freedom and lifestyle you’ve always wanted. You’ll be able to start multiple revenue streams, strengthen your global network, join the international list of health practitioners, and experience integral career success.
With so much to gain, along with the pleasure of helping people live more comfortable and pain-free, lives, why not sign up for The Flexibility Guru’s certification today?
Packages are available for a variety of budgets, based on your selection of accommodations: training only ($1100), ashram style dorm room ($1350), private room ($1665) or deluxe room ($1980). Early bird special discounts: -$200 if you save your space in August/September, and -$100 if you do so in October. Couple and group reservations get a -$100 discount per person. Promotional cost for Costa Ricans and Nicaraguans: $500. The non-refundable reservation fee ($200) is included in the cost, which includes:
*Introduction Day & Art City Tour on November 25th
*Ten full days of intensive training from November 26th to December 5th, 8am-5pm,
* Accommodations at the Selina International Hostel, WiFi, and community events including a Thai Massage Party
* Teaching materials, training props, travel assistance and private interpreter
* Raw Nature River Safari Jungle Adventure to one of the most bio diverse regions in the world
* Journey to Organic Farmer’s Market & Yoga EcoFest
* Official Thai Yoga Bodywork Specialist Global Certification
The teaching process will be guided by Bodywork Master Radha Hilery, founder of one of the top Thai Yoga Massage schools in the West. She comes from the lineage of Guru Asokananda via Master Kam Thye Chow, a world renowned Malaysian Kung Fu, Tai Chi and Thai Massage Professor. With 15+ years of experience, 40+ certifications and years of training bodywork specialists around the world, Radha will teach you a one-of-a-kind method to help your clients move, feel, and live better from the inside out. Radha also works with a variety of nonprofit organizations that empower women collectives from developing countries for becoming independent and self-reliant professionals via education and organizational development.
If you're already sure this is the training for you, reserve your spot here: https://bit.ly/2nMKGsJ
Or fill out this brief form so we can get in touch with you: https://goo.gl/forms/juet9QN0qoI1cI952
If you have any questions, message The Flexibility Guru via FB Messenger or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bhavatu Sabba Mangalam
May All Beings Be Happy
- *Introduction Day & Art City Tour on November 25th
- *Ten full days of intensive training from November 26th to December 5th, 8am-5pm,
- * Accommodations at the Selina International Hostel, WiFi, and community events including a Thai Massage Party
- * Teaching materials, training props, travel assistance and private interpreter
- * Raw Nature River Safari Jungle Adventure to one of the most bio diverse regions in the world
- * Journey to Organic Farmer’s Market & Yoga EcoFest
- * Official Thai Yoga Bodywork Specialist Global Certification
Venue HighlightsThe Selina International Hostel is THE very best venue for our temporary ashram. With the entire rooftop available for the training, the students will enjoy both sun and shade, wind and a beautiful view to the city of arts, the central valley's mountains and the nature that grows on site. Selina is located in the hippest areas of San Jose, Costa Rica, near Barrio Amon, where most of the arty and cultural activities take place. Selina has a smoothie bar, cafe and restaurant on site, offering specialized meals, including vegan, gluten free, paleo, and more. There are games on site too, special tours available and an amazing atmosphere for relaxing on your own, or with the group, international travelers and locals, before or after the trainings.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Bicycles For Rent
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free