Traditional World Yoga Basic Training and Traditional Indian Arts (14 Days 100-Hours in Malaysia) - Certified TWYT100 (BASIC LEVEL)
- World Yoga Association
- OUTDOOR YOGA @ Taman Rekreasi (Recreational Park) Jalan USJ 11/2G, UEP Subang Jaya, 47620 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Aug 5 - 19, 2019 (15 days)
- World Yoga Association (Basic Training & Teacher Training Certified TWYT by World Yoga Association) is offering 100-hour (TWYT100-BASIC) and 200-hour (TWYT200-TEACHER). This fusion yoga teacher's training course will provide a traditional style of yoga, comprehensive and genuine knowledge of philosophy, yogic life, asana-pranayama, anatomy, meditation-breathing techniques, mantra-chanting, spiritual life, and much more. It will prepare you to be enthusiastic yoga teachers who have studied traditional yoga, meditation, and spiritual techniques from Ancient Traditional Indian Gurukulam style in moral ethics and respectful ways.
- What's included
- - Learning the Lost Ancient Indian Arts and Traditional Arts (beyond any books)
- - We provide transport from Kuala Lumpur International Airport -to- World Yoga Studio
- - Complimentary Tea Break
- - Complimentary Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- What's not included
- - We never provide Spa Treatment / Massage during this course.
ScheduleTraditional World Yoga Basic Training and Traditional Indian Arts (14 Days 100-Hours in Malaysia) - Certified TWYT100 (BASIC LEVEL)
Daily Yogic Routine:
05:30 - 06:00 Shatkriya (cleansing)
06:00 - 07:00 Pranayama and mantra chanting
07:00 - 07:30 Tea break
07:30 - 09.00 Hatha
09:00 - 09:30 Breakfast vegetarian
09:30 - 10:00 Free time (30 minutes)
10:00 - 12:00 Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Sanskriti, and scripture studies
12:00 - 12:30 Lunch vegetarian buffet
12:30 - 14:00 Free time (1.5 hours)
14:00 - 15:00 Yoga science and anatomy
15:00 - 16:30 Ashtanga / Vinyasa / Sivananda
16:30 - 17:30 Free time (1 hour)
17:30 - 19:00 Meditation and mantra chanting
17:00 - 17:30 Free time (30 minutes)
19:30 - 20:00 Dinner vegetarian buffet
5:30 Excursion Day (Retreat & Relax at Cold Waterfall, Jungle Trekking, Plantation/Farm, Village, Caves)
About This Event
Yoga (Traditional Yoga) from Ancient Himalaya Mountains practitioners and sages, implies essence of traditional ways or methods. This essence utilising practical ways, logical and scientific approach for preservation of human inner spirituality, qualities and well-being. Which gradually has been deteriorated or forgotten by changes of modern lifestyles.
We also teaching (included in Yoga Teacher Training):
- Indian Traditional Arts of Varma Kalai (basic pressure points training)
- Indian Traditional Arts of Kuttu Varisai (basic Indian Self-Defence)
- Indian Traditional Arts of Silambam (basic long staff/rattan fencing)
Remarks: ALL PAYMENT IS STRICTLY "NOT-REFUNDABLE & NOT-TRANSFERABLE" AS WILL BE USED TO PAY THE INSTRUCTOR(S) FEES (GURU DHAKSHANA).
Traditional Yoga from Ancient Himalaya Mountains practitioners and sages, essence of traditional ways, practical ways, logical and scientific approach for preservation of human inner spirituality -Guruji Murugan Chillayah
Venue HighlightsVery serene and peaceful area to have Yoga Training and watch evening sunset. Shops, restaurant, cafetaria, banks/ATM and shopping complex located at walking distance.
AccommodationsInstructor(s) Fees (including students accomodation) for 100-hour (14-Days) Package - Sharing Room USD$1300 & Private Room USD$1450. For students requesting training (without accomodation and meals) - USD$1150.
REMARKS: ALL PAYMENT IS STRICTLY "NOT-REFUNDABLE & NOT-TRANSFERABLE" AS WILL BE USED TO PAY THE INSTRUCTOR(S) FEES (GURU DHAKSHANA).