Women Only Luxury Wellbeing Retreat
Join Sally; an award winning Life and Business Coach, and her fabulous team, at our Luxury Women Only Wellbeing Retreat. Empowering Women only spaces in incredible locations. Powerful and proven life changing Personal Coaching Tools. Holistic wellbeing experiences tailored for women.
Visible Breakthrough is the culmination of over 25 years experience of creating and delivering life changing programmes as a Coach, Mentor, Holistic Healer and Heart Centred Business Leader. An Award Winning Coach, Founder of Inspire Women Charity, and Fellow of the RSA; Sally is passionate about creating spaces that enable women to leave behind limiting beliefs and labels, living happy, healthy, successful lives. Sally helps women and women entrepreneurs to discover their passion and purpose that results in breakthrough, transformation and success. Discovering the very best version of themselves, at home and in their professional lives.
“I am passionate; in fact you could say I am obsessed in creating beautiful spaces and opportunities for women to focus on their wellbeing”. “I have spent many years working alongside women to help them live happier, healthy lives. Women from all backgrounds; mums and wives, sisters and daughters, Business Women and Leaders- all searching for a different way of living their life”.
“I hope you will join me at our Wellbeing Retreat, on what I know will be a fabulous adventure, and an amazing location, just perfect for reconnecting with you, and recharging your batteries”
Who is this Wellbeing Retreat for?
Women who want to press pause on their busy life!
Any Woman looking for “Luxury Me Time!”
- Busy women who quite simply feel they never truly make time for themselves. Do you feel like you could really do with a break; away from the noise and busyness of life? Maybe even time to read that book you bought last Christmas?
- Does the stress and busyness of everyday life; at home or at work, or maybe both mean you never take time out for yourself. Hence you feel stressed, tired or unhappy?
- Or maybe you are experiencing huge changes in your life; separation; redundancy; early retirement and feel you just want some space to work through that?
- Or maybe like me you just love to take time out for yourself; completely relax and let other people spoil you!
- Our Wellbeing Retreats in the UK are just perfect for you. They will help you to completely unwind and relax in a women only space; spend time just focusing on you in a truly inspiring part of the country; learn some new relaxation techniques that you can use at home to help maintain a stress free life! Sounds just perfect!
Our Luxury Wellbeing Retreats in the UK are just perfect for you. They will help you to completely unwind and relax in a women only space; spend time just focusing on you in a truly inspiring part of the country; and learn some new relaxation techniques that you can use at home to help maintain a stress free life!
Step inside our Women’s Wellbeing Retreat. Time away from the noise and stress of everyday life in an incredible exclusive location! Specifically chosen to create the perfect well-being environment for complete relaxation. Ideal for busy women maybe seeking me time; and for women who feel like they want to recharge their life or their batteries!
We offer luxury Women Only Retreat spaces in stunning, exclusive countryside locations just for women like you. First of all you can unwind and relax; you can breathe the beautiful fresh air; be pampered by an amazing holistic team in our onsite Spa; enjoy beautifully home cooked food by our fabulous in house Chefs; maybe relax on the Infinity Terrace, under the stars, or in our gorgeous Inner Sanctuary Space. You can also spend time wandering the beautiful landscape. We have over 26 acres of private lakeshore; complete with boathouse and jetty by Ullswater in the breathtaking Lakedistrict.
Imagine hours of me time. Being and feeling number one. Recharging and focusing on your wellbeing; refreshed you will leave Waternook feeling completely relaxed and de-stressed and ready to bring some positive new habits into your life.
We are currently running a Special Offer Promotion for our Autumn Retreat with a saving of up to £650 (£1,522) off our normal list price of £2,175.
"I met this beautiful soul almost 3 years ago & have followed the amazing work she has done to inspire and empower other women. I have found that in the coaching world so much is not what it says on the tin. Sally is exactly what it says on the tin and then some. She comes first and foremost from the heart and that to me is what it's all about. She has a wealth of experience personally and professionally and I for one love being coached by her. I began working with this incredible lady in June of this year after almost giving up on my dreams. I almost gave up when I was offered the opportunity to be coached & mentored by Visible Breakthrough Coaching. I leapt at the opportunity to work with Sally" Donna Macintyre
- On booking a retreat place you will have a Skype/Zoom or telephone consultation with Sally to discuss what your hopes are from the retreat .
- Three night, four day, 5 Star Exclusive Accommodation in a luxurious single occupancy room with towels, locally sourced toiletries, robe and slippers provided .
- 3 delicious wholesome breakfasts and nourishing lunches with a variety of choices prepared by our in-house Chef and his team .
- Two Course Welcome Dinner and Farewell Dinner /Two Course Dinner on Second Night – with a vegetarian option all nights- soft drinks/coffee/tea etc. prepared by our private Chef. This is a dry retreat and therefore alcohol will not be available throughout the retreat .
- Fresh coffee, tea, herbal tea and minted water, throughout the day with healthy snacks and freshly baked treats including seemed flapjacks, banana muffins, fruit and granola bites .
- An incredible full day Wellbeing Experience on site, including full use of all of our on-site facilities, Aromatherapy Massage Treatment, Inner Sanctuary Relaxation Sessions, creating incredible nutritious Buddha Bowls with our in house Chefs. Over a pot of tea, and maybe some of Chefs home cooking you can spend 1-1 time with Sally; an Award Winning Wellbeing and Business Coach. You can focus on any area of your life, a fabulous way of putting you first. Dressing Gowns and slippers or your Leisure wear a must! Our first day- PERFECT!
- Transformation Trip on the Ullswater Lake – Sailing on the Lady of the Lake from our Jetty- a wonderful way to end our time together and to see this beautiful location in all of its glory!
- Relaxation, meditation and Wellbeing Sessions- you choose! Join in; spend time in the Spa; take a walk on our private estate, or just curl up by the fire with a book! Lots of time for reflecting conversations; fun and laughter each day and evening!
- Tools and techniques to use at home after the retreat to recharge your life, maintaining positive wellbeing, happiness and purpose .
- Unlimited use of the hot tub, sauna, infinity terrace; Tranquility Space
- Have access to “Finding Me” our on-line Portal when you get home- complete with step by step tools; webinars and downloads. A Six Step Formula providing sustainable practices to keep you and your wellbeing on track.
- Dedicated Facebook Group to keep you connected when you get back home.
- Special Surprise Gifts from us to you!
- Discount offer on future Retreats.
Venue HighlightsOn Finding beautiful Waternook-Our Luxury Retreat
As I drove down the private secluded drive, lined with nature’s hedgerows that embraced me lovingly, I almost expected Peter Rabbit and Jemima Puddle-Duck to appear on the drive! I caught my first glimpse of the beautiful lake, the amazing house and barn, of nature at her best; I smiled and took a deep breath. This is the place I have been searching for, and my heart sang. I knew this would be an incredible space to bring women who needed to just get away from everything!
Nestled at the foot of Hallin Fell in The Lake District, Waternook Lakeside Accommodation offers an exclusive haven of 5 Star luxury, in a breathtaking and secluded setting. Voted one of The Times Britain’s Best Houses 2017, Waternook is set on a private 26 acre estate with over half a mile of uninterrupted lake frontage. Complete with boathouse and jetty and benefitting from stunning views, nature walks, wildlife and changing vistas right from the doorstep. Herdwick Sheep graze on the fell. Red Squirrel, Peregrine Falcons and other amazing birds are frequent guests…. and just moment’s away one of England’s last surviving herd of Red Deer, their bloodline dates back to 1066 and the times of William the Conqueror. A short walk to a Howtown (5 min path from house) allows us to take a ride on the Ullswater Steamer’s Lady of the Lake, experiencing Ullswater in a completely different light.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
ScheduleYOUR WELLBEING EXPERIENCE
You will be supported in an incredible environment that allows you to focus on you, just perfect to leave your busy life behind. Me time, endless hours of being and feeling number one. Recharging and focusing on your wellbeing; refreshed you will leave Waternook feeling relaxed; de-stressed and fabulous! You can choose to join the daily relaxation and wellbeing sessions or just curl up by the fire with a book you just haven’t got around to reading . The choice is yours.
EXPERIENCE COMPLETE RELAXATION AWAY FROM THE BUSYNESS OF LIFE!
You will have the space and time to allow your mind and body to completely relax. We provide an incredible full day Wellbeing Experience on site, including full use of all of our on-site facilities, Bespoke Aromatherapy Massage Treatment- Blending oils that are specific to your needs and requirements, and leaving you feeling recuperated and energised, Inner Sanctuary Relaxation Sessions, creating incredible nutritious Buddha Bowls with our in house Chefs and Home Spa Products with Sally.
LEAVE BEHIND THE STRESS AND BUSYNESS
Over a pot of tea, and maybe some of Chefs home cooking, you can spend 1-1 time with Sally; an award winning Wellbeing and Business Coach. Or if you prefer we can do a “walk and talk” enjoying the benefits of our private estate. You can focus on any area of your life, it’s a fabulous way of putting you first. These sessions will enable you to make healthier decisions, and discover solutions that are designed to help you. Simple approaches as an everyday tool to transform your wellbeing and your life.
RECHARGED AND ENERGISED
You will leave feeling recharged and energised, with new approaches that will help you to transform your life and your wellbeing, with a fresh new focus on your life.
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineThe Food at our Wellbeing Retreat- Our Private Chef and Team
We are so incredibly lucky to have Peter, our Private Chef, and his close-knit team for the whole duration of our Retreat. Peter has been a Chef and Author for over 20 years, and has worked in some of the finest restaurants in Europe. Now Peter works in partnership with Dominic to combine the highest quality of accommodation with the finest cuisine, in the most dramatic and emotive of landscapes. We wanted this retreat to be an opportunity to completely nurture you. Providing you with beautiful nutritious food, without feeling you were on a detox, and with plenty of wonderful treats. Chef Peter has certainly created a Rainbow Menu that will get your taste buds tingling. All of our food is locally sourced, and of the highest quality, lovingly prepared by Chef Peter and his team. Dishes include Buddha Bowls, freshly baked Scones, Banana and Walnut Bread and delicious Lakeland Gingerbread. We can of course accommodate all dietary requirements too! You can let us know all the details when you book!
AccommodationsWhere we spend our time is as important as what we do with our time!
An Amazing 5 Star Venue perfect for a Wellbeing Retreat!
Exclusively ours for 4 incredible days, this magnificent private estate situated in the heart of The Lake District National Park comprises two 17th Century properties of presidential luxury. Waternook and The Great Barn, accommodating 9 guests, with single occupancy, in incredible, all en-suite luxurious bedrooms, all with lake and Fell views. I can honestly say that all of the rooms are breathtaking. It’s so important to us to not have huge numbers of people on our Retreats. This ensures that you feel you have the space, and peace to immerse yourself in everything. And when it comes to the end of the day you can sink into your huge comfy bed, and wake up to lake and mountain views, feeling refreshed and re-energised!
Exclusive use of the estate includes our Inner Sanctuary. This is truly an incredible space to relax, meditate and chill. There is also a Spa and Wellness Room featuring a Laconium (dry steam room with aromatherapy), leading out onto an Infinity Terrace with hot tub and views over Ullswater. Fabulous terraces and communal rooms for eating and gathering, with mood lighting throughout creating a wonderful atmosphere . Open log fires, big comfy sofas, lounges, reading rooms and outdoor terraces provide a huge variety of spaces to watch the world go by. Most importantly you will certainly leave any stress behind-because you are worth it!
DirectionsUllswater, in the Lake District is the most accessible lake by rail, bus & car. You are only 3 hours by train from London and 10 mins drive from junction 40 on the M6.
Getting to Ullswater by Rail
Ullswater is the closest lake to a mainline railway station in the Lake District. Just 3hrs from London Euston and 1hr 50 mins from Manchester Airport Ullswater it has to be the most accessible of all the lakes!
Penrith rail station is served by Virgin and Transpennine Express trains direct from London, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh with regular stops during weekdays and weekends.
Penrith is also served by the National Express Coach services with journeys by day and night with the overnight express being one of the fastest coach journeys.
We can arrange a taxi to collect you from the railway station. Just let us know on booking.