Nidrâ Yoga proposal is to travel in complete lucidity that journey going from oblivion to self-presence. It is situated in a gradual approach to awareness of all processes holding the sensation of being alive. Very paradoxically, this awareness can only be imposed in a state of deep “letting go.”
The practice of Nidrâ Yoga consists of a range of highly codified exercises to visit the various functions that organize the human being.
It relies on two fundamental approaches that are very deep conscious relaxation and penetrating concentration without tension.
Many exercises are used, encouraging and enabling:
- Deep relaxation of the body anatomical, physiological, bone and nervous,
- Mental relaxation and recognition of patterns of organization of thought,
- Aware of the different types of dreams and energies which they proceed,
- Relation to the archetypes and their influences on the dream and waking,
- Perception and development of the energy body,
- Using mental imagery to expand the powers of perception,
- Development of sensory faculties,
- Dosing will and mental silence,
- Relationship to death.
"Taking the dust of my Guru's lotus feet to polish the mirror of my heart" Shree Hanuman Chaleesa
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineWe accomodate the meals according to the request of the Retreat leader.
AccommodationsRooms are wonderful and seriously built, with private bathrooms and hot water and a balcony with views of Lake Atitlan and its volcanoes. No other place can bring so much magic.
DirectionsShuttle from the airport to Panajachel and then boat
Or shuttle to Tzununa and then moto taxi to the Retreat Center