- Casa Nautika Retreat Center
- Dominical, Provinz Puntarenas, Savegre, Costa Rica
- Jan 18 - 26, 2019 (9 days)
- 1600 - 4000
- Accommodation at the incredibly gorgeous Casa Nautika with either jungle or sea views
- Two yoga & meditation sessions a day
- High vibe, nutritious, plant-based, breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks, free from gluten and refined sugar
- 3 excursions to magical places including the Nauyaca Waterfalls, beaches, and a trip to the local market
- A liberating cacao ceremony with live music
- A workshop on how to increase intuition through nourishing foods
- A workshop on how to ground and re-connect by re-establishing your synergistic relationship with the natural world
- A workshop on how to start working with your energy field
- Daily sun gazing and sun set marvels from the rooftop
- Cuddles with the sweet and sensitive dog Selva and the two cats who all call Casa Nautika home
- Daily plunge pool dips
- Optional sessions could include: Personal Holistic Living Coaching and Healing session* with Jessica Petrone, Personal Energy Healing session* with Andrina Hutter * not included in the price
Schedule5am-7am Optional sun gazing, morning walk or silent meditation
7am - 8am Yoga & meditation to welcome the day
8am – 9am Nourishing high-vibe breakfast
10am – 4pm Excursions, workshops, lunch, time for personal sessions or free time
5pm - 6pm Sunset yoga & meditation
6pm - 7:30pm Dinner
7:30pm Free time
8:30pm Quiet reflection for the night
*not set in stone, might be adjusted slightly
About This Event
Join us at Casa Nautika from the 18th of January to the 26th of January for a week-long retreat intended for reflection, spiritual growth, healing, and rejuvenation to return to your true essence and step into your most authentic state of being.
Located in the mountains on the West Coast of Costa Rica, Casa Nautika is the perfect getaway from the demands of modern life. Surrounded by vibrant jungle and majestic ocean views, this Casa sets the perfect stage for personal transformation.
Mornings begin with sun gazing, silence, yoga & meditation, and a high vibe nourishing breakfast rainbow with a big variety of juicy, sweet and exciting tropical fruit. This epic start into the day will be followed by an excursion or a workshop. We will set out to explore either one of the most sought-after desolate beaches, breathtaking waterfalls, or colourful local markets. Workshops at the Casa are hands on and will include topics such as on “how to increase intuition through eating the right foods”, “how to deepen your synergistic relationship with your psyche and the Earth”, and “how to start working with your own energetic field”.
A light and nutritious lunch at the space will be provided, depending on the flow. To wind down and integrate the day we will meet on the jungle deck or in the temple for a sunset yoga flow and/or meditation to relax, release, and ease into the evening. After that a beautiful dinner will be served with plenty of time to bond, share thoughts and inspiration, create, and relax.
There will be plenty of free time to be present, relax, and enjoy, whether that is through practicing mindfulness, meditation, or yoga, or hanging out with the animals while chilling in a hammock watching the sunset over the ocean with the monkeys howling in the background.
On the last evening we will celebrate our journey together with a liberating cacao ceremony, accompanied by live music.
“Our favourite place in Costa Rica! So peaceful and beautiful. Jon and Jess are some of the most inspiring and amazing people we have ever met!” — Ines, Mark & Leah, Australia
Venue HighlightsLocated in the mountains on the West Coast of Costa Rica, Casa Nautika is the perfect getaway from the demands of modern life. Surrounded by vibrant jungle and majestic ocean views, this Casa sets the perfect stage for personal transformation.
AccommodationsYou can choose between private or shared accommodation. All rooms are equipped with a ceiling fan and have either jungle or sea views. Casa Nautika backs onto the jungle and there is a gorgeous yoga deck built into it so you are able to practice yoga under the trees, watch the monkeys, and discover more about nature. There is a lovely dog named Selva and two cats, Igloo and Zumbwe living at the Casa too.
Shared Room (2 bunk beds, shared bathroom): $1600
Shared Room (2 single beds, shared bathroom): $1800
Private Double Room: (Kingsize bed, shared bathroom) $2200
Private Double Room - 2 People: (Kingsize bed or two single beds, shared bathroom) $3400
Deluxe Private Room: (Kingsize bed, ensuite bathroom ) $2600
Deluxe Private - 2 People: (Kingsize bed, ensuite bathroom) $4000
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineThe food we provide is vegan, gluten free and free from refined sugar and made with love! Please let us know about any other dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate.
DirectionsCasa Nautika is located approximately 3 hours from the International airport and just 12 minutes away from the surf town of Dominical.
We can pick you up in Dominical.
Get in touch if you need help with arranging transportation into Dominical. There are several options we can help you choose from such as private transport, shuttle services or public busses.