3 Day Yoga, Breathwork and Meditation Retreat in Winchester, UK
Slow down, take some deep breaths and take the stress off your shoulders with a weekend in a cosy thatched cottage, where the best of the English countrside opens out from your doorstep.
Practice yoga, meditation and breathwork in a space that looks out onto an expanse of green and river. This is a weekend that will transform your wellbeing for the Winter and give you easy techniques to use in your daily life for more calm and confidence.
You'll return with a fresh perspective and more energy, and the tools to support you through your Winter with less stress, hurry and sickness.
Karen is one of my favourite yoga instructors and I would always attend one of her classes if given the chance. She is a calming presence and made me feel confident and unselfconscious when I was a beginner, inspiring me to continue and improve (which I have). I have jumped at the chance to join Karen's retreat this winter. Jill Kaige
- The perfect balance of organised activities and free time for relaxing, reading, or creativity
- 2 nights accommodation at a peaceful, cosy cottage
- 6 handmade, healthy and delicious vegan meals
- 4 intimate and transformative yoga classes
- 2 breathwork practices for deep inner exploration
- 3 guided meditation practices
- Individual attention to help you refine your practice
- A guided nature walk in silence through the stunning local scenerey
- Support and encouragement from a like-minded group
- Tools and support to take home to help you live with more calm, confidence and clarity.
Venue HighlightsIn the heart of the English countryside, this is a secluded, cosy, thatched cottage, decorated with stylish modern touches. Immersed in the green of it's natural surroundings, a babbling river runs close to the floor-to-ceiling windows of the yoga and meditation space.
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleArrival from Friday 5pm
Friday: Slow down
- Welcome circle
- Warming group supper
- Slow yoga practice to relax into a new pace of life
- Guided meditation to release stress and encourage peaceful sleep
Saturday: Light your inner fire
- Active yoga practice to connect with your inner-power
- Breathwork journey
- Meditation circle
- Free time to spend as you choose - journalling, drawing, reading or
contemplating life. Technology free time!
- Yin yoga practice
- 3 nutritious vegan meals
Sunday: Nurture yourself
- Yin and Yang morning yoga practice
- Nature walk
- 3 nutritious vegan meals
- Breathwork circle
- Closing meditation
Departure Sunday 5pm
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineWe'll be accompanied throughout the weekend by our vegan cook Katharine who will provide fresh, healthy and delicious meals and snacks.
AccommodationsYou will be accommodated in a twin room - or double if you prefer. Towels and fresh linen is provided. Bathrooms are shared or en-suite on request.
DirectionsClose to Winchester, the property is easily accessible from London, Reading and Oxford.
The cottage is a 50-minute drive from Heathrow Airport (LHR).
The nearest rail stations are Winchester and Whitchurch, and taxis can take you the remaining 15 minute journey to the property.