Your Resonant Self, Exploring Joy
- Hale Akua Garden Farm & Eco-Retreat Center at Maui, Hawaii
- 110 Door of Faith Road, Haiku 96708 Island of Maui
- Jan 3 - 7, 2019 (5 days)
- Commuter Fee - $100.00 Shared Accommodation Twin Bed / Full Futon - $421.00 Shared Accommodation Twin Bed / Full Futon - $305.00 Shared Accommodation Queen Bed - $565.00 Queen Bed-Private Room - $630.00 Shared Accommodation…
YOUR RESONANT SELF, EXPLORING JOY – ON MAUI
Dates: Jan. 3-7, 2019
Does your body need acknowledgment that sometimes you want more? Would you love to experience lifts and moments of soaring joy that would connect you with your life purpose? Is there a longing to step fully into what this life has to offer?
If so, join Sarah Peyton for 5 days on Maui to explore what happens to your nervous system when it is supported and nourished by warm community, delicious food and learning that creates new neural connections as a foundation for joy, awe, delight and the full embracing of this sweet, fleeting life that we are living.
The theme of this retreat will be how the seven circuits of our basic emotional life: Care, Play, Sexuality, Seeking, Fear, Rage and Grief each contributes to sustainable, ongoing joy. Short learning talks and healing explorations and exercises, including mini-constellations, will be a part of each day.
Participants will explore:
- An understanding of the original diminishment of joy in attachment relationships
- Dissolving unconscious contracts that make us smaller than we are
- What is entangled in our life energy, and how to disentangle it
- The pathway from dissociation back to aliveness
- Clearing the blocks that can arise from unheld fear, grief and anger
- Welcoming sacred sexuality as a non-negotiable birthright
- The movement into the supportive right hemisphere
This retreat is ideal for people who are interested in the application of relational neuroscience to healing for self and others, and particularly for those who want to experience the cutting edge discoveries of new explorations in this area.
The beautiful Hale Akua retreat center, Maui, Hawaii
Timing: The retreat begins with dinner on the evening of Jan. 3 and ends with lunch on Jan. 7 to support ease with travel for participants.
To get your full price for this retreat, please add together Tuition, Board ($325) and Accommodations.
Early bird by August 15 $800.
By September 15 $900.
By November 1 $1000.
By December 15 $1100.
After December 15 $1200.
3 Meals per Day – $325 for the entire retreat.
Please register by sending an email to Sarah at email@example.com – and then book your accommodations directly with Hale Akua.
Commuter Fee: ($20 per day = $100 for entire retreat)
(This is an additional charge, tuition only covers tuition.) Book Directly with Hale Akua Garden Farm & Eco-Retreat Center. It is possible to lower your accommodation charge by sharing a King or Queen bed – please inquire with the Retreat Center about this. This helps to keep the cost as low as possible for the retreat. You can contact Hale Akua for additional housing options not available online.
Please note that when you are making a reservation on Hale Akua’s website, you are making a reservation for a bed, not a whole room. If you want a room to yourself, the price will be higher than the listed prices because you will be paying for all the beds in that room. If you have any questions, please call Hale Akua at 808-572-9300