December 27th – January 3rd 2020. New Year: Heal + Pray + Love.
- Spirit Plant Journeys Ayahuasca Retreats
- Huaran, Sacred Valley, Cusco, Peru
- Dec 27, 2019 - Jan 3, 2020 (8 days)
- $1,780.00 - All Incl. 10-Day Ayahuasca Retreat with Shared Economy Room (Same Gender) - Shared Separate Bathroom. $2,420.00 - All Incl. 10-Day Ayahuasca Retreat with Private Room - Shared Separate Bathroom. $2,150.00 - All Incl. 10-Day Ayahuasca Retreat
About This Event
HEAL PRAY LOVE RETREAT.
More info coming soon..
For those who are too excited, contact : (contact info blocked)
"Mother Ayahuasca shows us our true potential through nature, breaking down all barriers and showing us the connection with all lifeforms. It was a new and beautiful way of looking at my own life, knowing that there are so many possibilities that life offers to each and every one of us, that it’s up to us to discover and develop this newfound awareness, to shine like diamonds and to carry on in this world that seems sometimes dark, while also knowing the difference between illusion and reality..." Mike, May 2018 We're Rated 5
- 🌿5 Traditional Shipibo Ayahuasca Ceremonies with highly experienced, reputable Shipibo healers
- 🌿1:1 Integration Sessions with our highly-trained Facilitators to help integrate your Ayahuasca experience
- 🌿Q'ero Mystic Despacho Ceremony or "Ayni" Reciprocity Ceremony in gratitude for our deep healing journey
- 🌿Full-Body Therapeutic Massage Sessions
- 🌿Yin & Flow Yoga Sessions
- 🌿Pre-Ceremony Guided Meditations & Sound Healing Sessions
- 🌿Post-ceremony Group Sharing Circles with our Maestros and Facilitators to gather deeper insights
- 🌿Cleansing Shamanic Flower Cleanses to uplift your energy, spirit and heart
- 🌿Nourishing Ayahuasca diet meals prepared by our mindful chefs
- 🌿The tranquility of our gorgeous Mountain Lodge and Organic Farm nestled in the foothills of the Andes
- 🌿Hikes to Andean waterfalls and an outing to the gorgeous Pisac market
- 🌿An optional Guided Tour to Machu Picchu
Venue Highlights🌿Nestled in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, a safe haven from the noise of the city and the dangers of the jungle.
🌿We hold our retreats in an authentic, rustic family-run Farm Lodge that grows their own organic produce and supports the local community.
🌿The lodge has an organic garden that supplies much of the food that nourishes us throughout the retreat.
🌿There are numerous hiking trails and hidden spots around our sacred land, which provide a perfect refuge for moments of quiet seclusion and contemplation.
🌿A river flows through the land at the entrance of the property, creating little pools you can bathe in on a sunny day!
🌿25 minutes away from the closest town. Easy access to shops, internet, medical attention, etc.
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleA Day In The Life with Spirit Plant Journeys:
9:00 AM Breakfast
10:30 AM Post-Ceremony Sharing Circle or Private Session with one of our Facilitators.
12:00 PM Shamanic Cleansing Plant Baths with Maestra Orfelinda
1:00 PM Lunch
2:00 PM Rest or Massage
4:00 PM Rest or Yin Yoga Class
6:30 PM Pre-Ceremony Meditation / Sound Healing
8:00 PM Ayahuasca Ceremony led by Maestra Orfelinda
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineEvery meal that goes on our table is not only perfectly in line with a traditional Ayahuasca Diet, but also reflects the love and care we put into every aspect of our retreat.
We use lots of vegetables and fresh herbs from the organic gardens on-site and can accommodate a wide variety of dietary needs, allergies and restrictions, including Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, and Vegan.
Though we strictly follow the guidelines of a traditional Ayahuasca Diet, we strive to integrate traditional Peruvian flavors into our meals. The meals thus serve not only as a cleansing, rejuvenating companion to your Ayahuasca experience, one but also as a flavorful connection you to the tastes and colors of the local culture.
One of the retreat highlights is our "Pachamanca", a delightful outdoor luncheon in which potatoes and herbs are baked in an underground oven, and served in the round with herbs, guacamole and lots of delicious non-spicy ''aji'' or herb-sauce.
AccommodationsWe offer different room types depending on your budget.
Each room includes fresh towels, hot water bottles every night, and regular housekeeping. Though we strive to be as environmentally-friendly as possible, made easier by the year-round sunshine, we can provide electric heating if desired. All of the rooms have stunning views of the valley and mountains. Natural light pours through the windows onto the timber floorboards every morning, giving each room a cozy, warm glow to wake up to. The lodge itself has a rustic, authentic feeling, while still offering modern amenities.
We offer private and shared rooms, with either shared or private en-suite bathrooms. These rooms include either large twin beds, queen bed or double beds, depending on room selection.
For those traveling on a budget, we offer economy-rooms. Our economy rooms all have large twin beds, windows with views over the Sacred Valley, hot water, timber floorboards, beautiful wooden balconies and shared showers/bathrooms downstairs.
DirectionsThe nearest airport to our retreat center is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, located in the city of Cusco, Peru.
Cuzco is a 1.15 hour flight away from Jorge Chávez International Airport in Lima, the starting point in Peru for every international flight entering the country. We recommend that guests stay a night in Cuzco the day they arrive in order to rest and acclimate to the altitude in Cuzco.
On the first day of our retreat, we will meet guests at a central meeting point near the Plaza de Armas, in the City Center of Cuzco. A 15-minute cab ride from the Airport will get you to the City Center, and should not cost you more than 20 soles ($7).
We will provide detailed instructions beforehand on how to get to the meeting point.
Upon picking up the group at the meeting point, we will embark on a stunning hour and a half long journey through the mountains to our retreat center. We will also provide transport back to Cuzco on the day that the retreat ends.