The Breathing Path Day Retreat
- Sugar Ridge Retreat Centre
- Wyebridge, Ontario, Canada
- Nov 21, 2018 (1 day)
- CAD $145.00 - Program Price CAD $275.00 - Program Price for Two Participants
“Home is neither here nor there. Home is within you, or home is nowhere at all.”
– Herman Hesse
The Breathing Path leads us back home. By re-learning how to breathe correctly, we give ourselves permission to clear away emotional and physical debris. The Breathing Path incorporates heart-based yoga, mindfulness, attunement to nature and classical pranayama — all with gentle instruction by Jennie Akse-Kelly, forager, herbologist and experienced yoga instructor.
By the end of the our session, you can expect heightened awareness, ease in thought and movement, and knowledge that the techniques you learn can be used at any time to experience better health, increased confidence, deeper sleep, and more peace and joy in your daily life.
What you’ll learn with the Breathing Path:
– How we actually breathe
– Yogic Anatomy and the Causal Body
– The Three Keys to the Complete Breath
– The Three Passwords to Deeper Access
– The Path of the Complete Breath
– Pranayama practices
– Breathing with Heart-Based Yoga and Kriyas
– Connecting the individual with the universal
– Forest Breathing
– Integration meditation
A healthy vegetarian lunch and refreshments are included.