Nitya Living™ Kid’s Yoga Training
- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921, United States
- May 29 - Jun 2, 2019 (5 days)
- Dorm - Bottom Bunk - $810.00 Dorm - Top Bunk - $810.00 Dormitory - Private - $980.00 LGH - Single - $1,070.00 LGH - Double - $1,070.00 LGH - Family room - $1,070.00 Tent-Site - $700.00 (All prices include $480.00 base amount)
If you love kids and love Yoga, join us for a Nitya Living™ Kid’s Yoga teacher training to combine your passions and share the healing practices of Yoga with the youngest generation.
Nitya Griffith has developed a unique approach to teaching children that incorporates storytelling and songs to engage their bodies, minds, and imaginations. Now offered nationwide, this program provides the opportunity to make an impact in the lives of children by becoming a Nitya Living teacher.
Together we can create a culture of peace, one child at a time.
The Nitya Living training includes:
- An approach to teaching children ages 2–9
- A deep understanding of anatomy and the body of a child
- Mindfulness practices for teens
- Ways to approach special needs populations, private classes, and more
- Nitya’s original scripts, a copy of Nitya’s DVD, and access to her exclusive library of original songs
- A copy of each of Nitya’s books, A Child’s Journey into Yoga, The Yoga with Nitya Cookbook, and Musings from Mat: Inspirations and Poetry
- A franchising opportunity for launching a Nitya Living™ Kid’s Yoga Summer Camp in your area
You will find the Nitya Living™ Kid’s Yoga Training to be engaging, authentic, inspiring, and very generous in sharing the talents that Nitya has honed for the past 12 years.
A willingness to sing, a love for children, the ability to participate in storytelling, a healthy lifestyle, and a knowledge of Yoga are all important skills for this training.
Experience with Hatha Yoga is necessary.
A 200-hour Yoga certification is not required; however, it is needed to teach an older population of adolescents, such as middle or high school students.
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 50 training hours
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate of your program’s total contact hours. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is not YA registered but you can count the CEs towards your teaching hours.
You have humbled me beyond words. I truly can’t thank you enough for everything: for constantly reminding me what I am capable of, for the teacher training, and for the endless possibilities that continue to lie ahead. I am so grateful I get to continue this journey with you! — Becky E.
Hi! I can’t stop smiling whenever I see my certificate! I am very eager to start teaching classes. — Scout R.
Truth is One, Paths are Many. ~Sri Swami Satchidananda, Yogaville Founder
Venue HighlightsYogaville is home to the Light of Truth Universal Shrine (LOTUS). The LOTUS is a unique temple dedicated to interfaith understanding and the Light within all faiths. Individual altars represent and honor the different world faiths and spiritual paths. The vision, design and inspiration of Sri Swami Satchidananda, LOTUS was dedicated in 1986. It demonstrates, “Truth is One, Paths are Many.” In the peaceful countryside of Virginia, the doors of LOTUS are open to welcome people of all backgrounds and beliefs.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineOrganic, vegetarian/vegan food
Gluten-free and vegan options
Large herbal tea selection
Coffee is available for purchase at Mandala Cafe
AccommodationsThe all-inclusive prices of our accommodations provides you with three delicious buffet-style vegetarian meals daily, meditation, and Hatha Yoga classes in addition to other activities.
The most popular accommodations we have are Dormitory Accommodations – shared room and shared bath. We have two dormitories, Vivekananda Vihar and Ramalinga Nilayam, which are centrally heated and air-conditioned and convenient to meals and programs.
Lotus Guest House (Private Room)
Each room in our six unit guest house is equipped with a small refrigerator, queen size bed and full bath. Each room in our nine unit guest house is equipped with a queen sized bed and full bath, and no refrigerator.
Set off in a quiet, wooded area adjacent to the Lotus Guest Houses are twelve campsites. Campers have use of the bathroom, shower, and laundry facilities nearby Vivekananda Vihar dormitory. Camping is available from March 15th to December 1st.