DharmaWeb: Online Meditation Circle
- Younge Drodul Ling
- 1624 Fordem Avenue, Madison, WI, USA
- Sign up by becoming a Kyilkhor member, or try one month FREE. All Kyilkhor donations are tax-deductible and go to support Rinpoche and his Dharma activity.
DharmaWeb is an online meditation circle dedicated to practice and discussion in a supportive community of new and experienced Dharma practitioners. We offer beginning meditation instruction, ongoing support, and genuine connection so that you can gain more confidence in your practice. Learn how to meditate correctly under the guidance of Younge Khachab Rinpoche and his senior students, ask questions to clarify your practice, and bring the insights of your practice into your daily life. We teach a variety of meditation techniques ranging from common shamatha meditation on the breath, to tonglen, tantra, tsa lung and Dzogchen.
Monthly newsletter filled with inspiration and practical tips
Online collection of recorded meditation sessions
Online practice materials
- Weekly online meditation sessions
- Monthly newsletter filled with inspiration and practical tips
- Online collection of recorded meditation sessions
- Online practice materials
- Discussion forums
- Meditation techniques range from common shamatha meditation on the breath, to tonglen, tantra, tsa lung and Dzogchen.