Costa Rica Photography Retreat
WHERE: Located in the Southern Pacific zone, Costa Rica’s least developed and most rustic region where beauty and inspiration is everywhere you look, we’ve set-up a Costa Rica Photo Retreat to enrich the creative person’s soul, who in turn will enrich our lives with their art.
All of our retreats take place at Las Villas de San Buenas in Costa Rica. You will discover how close we are to the amazing natural attractions that Costa Rica has to offer.
Who can attend? Anyone who has a passion for taking photos, whether you are an accomplished photography with 100,000s of photos or a novice who has always dreamed of photographing in Costa Rica. This place is for you.
Tell'em MagicBrad sent ya!
Let's Connect! #AskMagicBrad
- - The Mission of The Costa Rica Photo Retreat is to create an intimate, luxurious, inspiration-filled environment for photographers of all skill levels to improve their photography while enjoying an amazing week in Costa Rica. Who is leading the retreat?
- - David Fulton will be leading the educational aspects of the Costa Rica Photo Retreat. Nick Halverson and Abigail Vargas will be your concierges during the week. How much does it cost and what does the price include?
- - Our ALL-INCLUSIVE pricing means that all transportation, most meals, snacks throughout the day and lodging are all included in the pricing.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
Schedule- Private coach shuttle transportation from Juan Santamaria International Airport in San Jose, Costa Rica (airport code: SJO).
- Six nights of lodging. Every participant will be in a private, secure, bedroom. Most bedrooms have private bathroom.
- Private coach transportation to off-site activities (beach, waterfall, restaurants, etc)
- Breakfast every morning
- Coffee and juice everyday, throughout the day
- We will provide a limited amount of alcohol
- Access to free clothes washer and dryer (each home has a set)
- Transportation from the retreat to Juan Santamaria Airport in San Jose