- Heartwood Refuge and Retreat Center
- 159 Osceola Rd Hendersonville, NC 28739
- May 17 - 22, 2019 (6 days)
- $502.00 - Residential Stayplus dana (offered at the end of the retreat) to the teacher and to Heartwood. You can read more about the practice of dana here.
Open only to students in ministerial program
Venue HighlightsHeartwood’s facilities include a historic thirty-room Victorian-era mansion, and additional thirty adjoining courtyard rooms. Three meditation halls and a commercial kitchen are designed to support short-term and long-term retreats, conferences, and workshops. Quiet spaces indoors and out invite contemplation and conversation. Our goal is to nurture all aspects of one’s being.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Parking
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineThree delicious vegetarian meals per day are offered; there are always vegan and gluten free options served for those with dietary restrictions. You are also welcome to bring a snack to share if you wish.
Breakfast typically includes cereal, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, bread, and rice cakes. Coffee is served at breakfast only. Lunch, which is the main meal of the day, consists of a protein, a grain, vegetables, and salad. A light supper of soup, with either salad or fruit, as well as some surprises, is offered each evening.