River of Kindness - Healing with Breathwork Retreat
Breathing Journeys offer unique spiritual journeys for healing and transformation. The focus for this week will be diving deep into our experience through breathwork to arrive at a new sense of appreciation for who we are and to bring ourselves more fully into life.
What does it mean to be kind to ourselves? By breathing into the fullness of our being, we bring aspects of ourselves previously hidden into view. By embracing what we have previously said no to in ourselves, we discover a renewed sense of kindness and forgiveness towards who we are. Seeing this in ourselves, we naturally extend acceptance towards others.
Enjoy a safe and supportive space to heal what isn’t working in your life. Breathwork is a safe and highly effective way of moving beyond problems that may have been present for many years. It works at a level where no language is required and participants are often surprised at the results when all they do is “lie down and breathe”:
• Increased sense of aliveness and wellbeing
• Deep relaxation and release of tension
• Freedom from long standing emotional discomfort and states such as anxiety and depression
• Resolution of the past
• Profound healing experiences
• Freedom from unhelpful patterns of behaviour
• Insight and awareness
• More present and alive to life
• Sense of deep connection to something greater than self
• Being “at home” in the body
• More integrated sense of self
• More relaxed and accepting attitude to life's challenges
• Feeling of completeness
• Improved health and detoxification of the body
• Create what serves you in life
• Greater fulfilment in all areas of life - relationships, money, work
• Greater sense of connection and purpose in life
• Be at ease with dying and the process of life
Located in a beautiful area to walk in, delicious food and open fires added to the feelgood factor, this was a relaxing and at the same time an eye opening retreat, empowering myself on the new journey that just started. Would love to participate in the next retreat as well. S.L
- Seven nights accommodation in wonderful country house accommodation
- Beautiful location in the foothills of the Scottish Highlands
- Meditation and Chi Gung Instruction
- Daily Breathwork sessions (group and partnered sessions)
- Breathwork seminars and instruction
- Transformational exercises and processes to support your self discovery
- Heal what isn't working in your life
- Coaching through deep process of transformation
- Delicious vegetarian food including breakfast, lunch and evening meal.
- Time to relax and take walks into the hills
- Explore the local environment
Venue HighlightsCountry house location in the foothills of the Scottish Highlands.
Spacious accommodation with single or shared room
Wonderful communal atmosphere or space for quiet time and reflection
Relax and sink deep into a place of rest and rejuvenation
Take walks right from the door into the Scottish landscape
- Free Wifi
ScheduleThe focus for this week will be diving deep into our experience through breathwork to arrive at a new sense of appreciation for who we are and to bring ourselves more fully into life. The programme will be flexible but will include daily breathwork sessions, group sharing, time in nature and and exercises to help us reframe our beliefs about ourselves and the way we relate to our experience. Breathwork sessions will include partnered and group sessions. All activities are optional and you will be free to join in as much as you like during the week. Previous experience is not required and you will receive full instruction for all activities.
The schedule each day will be tailored to suit the unfolding of the retreat but is likely to include:
Morning Meditation and optional light exercise
Late afternoon group work and Breathwork Session
One day will include more free time for other activities or exploring the area in your own time.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free