- Bhakti Kutir
- 296, Colomb, Palolem, Canacona, Goa – 403702 India
- Feb 1 - 28, 2019 (28 days)
- Shared double bungalow price per person $1,800 Large private room $2,300
About This Event
Are you ready to expand your consciousness and bring out your greatest potential? This teacher training is designed to take you deeply into the essence of yoga, while providing the space for personal growth in a supportive loving atmosphere. We will provide you with all the tools to fully embody yoga and its sacred principles, so that teaching becomes a natural evolution.
Our course is an immersion in yoga lifestyle and community that will strengthen you in ways that you never knew possible. The spiritual depth of this course is naturally conducive to self-empowerment and inner transformation. Every student is respected on his / her personal path and encouraged to cultivate their own unique expression.
May the journey (contact info blocked)
WHAT MAKES OUR TRAINING SPECIAL?
Tantra itself is special, however misunderstood, it is an ancient system of activating the dormant potential inside each and every one of us. This training is not just a yoga teacher training but a life training to give you what you require to blossom fully into who you are meant to become in this lifetime.
Actually what makes our training special is you, each of you are unique and when we come together for this higher purpose a positive energy is created that will shape our course in its own beautiful expression. Sheltered in the tropical paradise of Goa you will find yourself in an expansive environment that encourages you to find your own inner yogi or yogini.
Moving beyond the physical aspect of yoga, however important, we place utmost importance on transmitting authentic yoga in all its fullness and glory, so that you may develop your own inner capacity of truly living in yoga. It is upon this foundation of spiritual strength and wisdom that a genuine yoga teacher may emerge. We aim to provide you with the foundational building blocks needed to teach with confidence and ease as soon as you graduate.
Tantra is the natural evolution of yoga. It is an integral system that consists of 5 Yogas, as originally taught by Lord Shiva, the original Guru of Yoga.
Tan means expansion, tra means freedom. Tantra is the art of being free from all physical, mental and spiritual bondage through the expansion of energy.
Unlike other systems of yoga, Tantra takes a liberal approach of embracing life in all its facets and using life as our ultimate teacher. Through accepting all that is, we find ourselves gradually liberated from all limitations and conditioning, which allows us to step fully into our personal power and the joy of being fully alive. Tantra Yoga emphasizes the development of power latent in the chakras in a systematic manner to heal and balances all aspects of the self - including the physical, emotional, vital, mental, and spiritual bodies. It eventually leads to supreme consciousness, the ultimate aim of human life.
"Tantra is a means to know your divine nature and then the divine nature of everything. It is a method of using the material to tune in with the immaterial, of using the manifest to know the unmanifest." - Swami Satyananda Saraswati
- Our full-time training stretches over a 4-week period. Teaching hours are Monday to Saturday, 6 and a half hours daily. Days start with meditation and Hatha Yoga practice, followed by breakfast and the morning theory block. The lunch breaks allow for rest and study. The afternoon sessions contain a short workshop followed by a practice session where you get the chance to practice teaching with a partner or in small groups. Your teachers will be available for questions and corrections. The first half of the training builds up a solid foundation of theory and practice, and the second half focuses on the development of teaching skills as well as deepening your spiritual practices.
- The comprehensive curriculum of our Yoga Teacher Training Course encompasses a vast range of inspiring topics.
- Tantra Yoga (5 Yoga System – see section, What do we Teach?)
- Yoga Nidra combined with Rotation of Awareness, Nyasa
- Subconscious re-programming – manifestation of intention
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and Bhagavad Gita
- Chakra and energy centered practice
- Yoga community and long-term support from your teachers
- Teaching Methodology, Practice in groups
- Yogic Anatomy and Ayurveda
- Intuitive Massage and Conscious Expressive Dance
- Energy Work and Pranic Healing
- Mantra Initiation
- Establishing time for technology detox
- Satsang with Guruma
- The following ingredients support our graduates to become successful Yoga instructors:
- Deeply powerful energy based Hatha Yoga
- Establishment of a daily meditation practice with various techniques
- Theoretical understanding of metaphysics and yogic philosophy
- Experience of a yogic lifestyle (nature based, healthy diet)
- Physical and energetic comprehension of postures
- Effective correction training and supervised teaching experience
- Personal guidance and family-like group atmosphere
- Tropical Nature and Time for Swimming in Arabian Sea
- Sunset Meditation
Schedule05:30 - wake-up (maintaining silence till breakfast)
06:30 - yoga / meditation (2h hours)
08:30 - breakfast (1h 30min break)
10:00 - lecture (2 hours)
12:30 - lunch (1h 30min break)
14:00 - workshop / teaching practice (2h hours)
16:00 - personal time/ beach time
18:00 - evening program (1 hour)
19:00 - dinner
21:00 - silence, retire to rooms
* Evening program will include watching the sunset on the beach, meditations both indoors and outdoors, silent walks, kirtans and other guided practices based on the curriculum.
*Please note that the schedule is subject to change as the course develops depending on various factors. We will always take your needs into consideration. Please remain open and flexible.
* Sundays will be a free day.
* We encourage time to go to the beach daily and have a swim, as it is just a 5-minute walk from Bhakti Kutir. The salt water acts as a cleanser and purifier and is conducive to the process. Please bring a hat to protect from the sunrays and keep hydrated.
Venue HighlightsInside of a lush green forest, surrounded by the abundance of Mother Nature and the ocean breeze; we will come together for the experience of a lifetime. Dedicated and disciplined daily practice within the context of a warm loving family of like minded friends with the same aspiration – to learn and embody all the facets of yoga and to evolve into yoga teachers.
There are two beach options, one through a path in the forest, takes less than 5 minutes and another down the road, which takes 5 minutes to walk.
AccommodationsPRICING (ALL INCLUSIVE)
all teaching and activities, accommodation and three on-site meals a day, excluding the day off.
Refreshments such as Indian chai and water are included.
Shared double bungalow price per person $1,800. There will be two people in each room, shared bath with only your room mate.
Large private room $2,300. Shared bath with upstairs neighbor.
Each bed has a mosquito net made from natural fabric.
The rooms are made of all natural materials. It has a cozy ambient feel. There are fans, but it does not get too hot as there is tree cover. The beds are very comfortable and the linens first class. They are spacious and have place to put everything. Furniture is included.
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineThree vegetarian meals will be served daily, except for Sunday, as that will be the day off. The menu will include traditional western style breakfast of juice, tea, fruit, oatmeal, yogurt and granola.
Lunch will be the largest meal with vegetable offerings, lentil soup, indian flat bread, salad, rice, etc.
Dinner will be a smaller version of lunch.
DirectionsCanacona, the name of the entire area is located in South Goa, which is easily accessible to visitors coming from Dabolim, Goa's international airport at Vasco de Gama, and is connect by road and bus with Margo (to the north) and Karwar (to the south). Canacona is also on the Konkan Railway route.
The approximate cost from the airport is 2,000 rupess for a private taxi.