AUTUMN RETREAT IN DEVON
The 3-night Autumn Retreat in Devon, England is the ultimate weekend retreat. Hema Vyas will guide you through 3 empowering days of nourishment, reconnection and relaxation, whilst staying in an enchanting 400-year-old millhouse in the beautiful countryside of Devon, England. The main focus of the retreat is to support optimal healing and personal growth.
The specially-designed programme that blends kundalini yoga, meditation, metaphysical teachings and reconnection with nature will help you to achieve success in whatever you want to achieve. This completely rejuvenating weekend experience will awaken your spirit as well as wind down your year in luxury and relaxation.
Suitable for beginners and advanced students alike. A unique opportunity to meet and learn from Hema Vyas in an intimate setting.
Hema is a skilled and sensitive facilitator who is able to use her wise insights and sensitivity to support spiritual growth. On her workshops she uses a mix of inputs such as music, kundalini yoga and discussion to help ground the learning. It's a supportive and relaxing weekend and offers the opportunity for personal reflection and growth. Monica Haughey Psychotherapist
- The 3-night Autumn Retreat
- in Devon will consist of:
- ● All-Inclusive Luxury Accommodation in
- a historic and charming Mill House
- ● Daily Guided Meditation Sessions
- ● Daily Kundalini Yoga Sessions
- ● Daily Teaching or Workshop Sessions
- ● Daily Consultation with Hema Vyas
- ● Daily fresh organic meals, herbal teas and water
- Hot Tub