ALCHEMY OF THE HEART RETREAT IN KERALA
- The retreat will consist of:
- ● All-Inclusive Luxury Accommodation in A Beautiful Garden Cottage
- ● Daily Consultation with an Ayurvedic Doctor (8 days)
- ● Daily Holistic Ayurveda Rejuvenation Therapy (8 days)
- ● Daily Kundalini Yoga Sessions (10 days)
- ● Daily Guided Meditation Sessions (10 days)
- ● Daily Teaching or Workshop Sessions (8 days)
- ● Daily Guided Sunrise and Sunset Meditations (8 days)
- ● Personalised Daily Nutritionally Balanced Ayurveda Vegetarian Meal Plan
- ● Daily Herbal and Digestive Boosting Drinks
- ● Half-Day Local Backwater Cruise
- ● Airport Pick-Up and Delivery (to/from Trivandrum Airport)
About This Event
The annual 9/12-night programme in Southern India is the ultimate retreat program. Hema Vyas will guide you through 10 extremely empowering days of deep healing, nourishment and reconnection, whilst staying in magical Kerala, a tropical paradise of white sandy beaches and waving palm trees.
The specially-designed programme, which calls on spiritual and Ayurvedic principles, is structured with a blend of kundalini yoga, meditation sessions, nutrition, spa treatments and metaphysical teachings to support optimal healing and personal growth. This completely rejuvenating mind-body-soul experience that will have an immense impact on your wellbeing, deeply awaken your spirit and profoundly transform your life.
Suitable for beginners and advanced students alike. A unique opportunity to meet and learn from Hema Vyas and experience a carefully designed holistic retreat to balance you from the inside out and to cleanse your mind, body and soul. 9 or 12 Night Retreats available.
I accompanied my friend to Hema's retreat in India - she has known, and has benefited from, Hema's wisdom for years. I was looking forward to the Kundalini yoga and massage! I didn't even realise there was a theme until after I had booked. Needless to say Hema's teachings were the highlight and I have continued to see Hema on my return. Hema doesn't try to change who you are, her aim is to make you understand why you have done certain things in your life, and to help you break the pattern and realise your dreams and potential. You might think you know yourself, but you soon realise that despite only just meeting, Hema knows you better. There may be tears along the way, but Hema has the kindest heart and her focus is always to make the world a better, brighter place for you. Lizzie H - Event Manager
- Yoga Studio