Iboga Healing Retreats in the Bwiti Tradition
Are you ready to get over the past? Is it time to let go of all that trauma? Do you find yourself stuck, replaying traumatic events over and over in your mind? There is a better way.
Join us and experience the beauty and simplicity of an Iboga Healing Retreat. Face your truth, calm your mind. Leave the past where it belongs, in the past. Learn to simply "be".
Participants will be nurtured and supported in the exquisite natural setting of Ontario's Muskoka wilderness. Accommodations are executive, meals are gourmet.
Retreats are being held in October and November 2018. Please see our website at bwiti.ca and contact us for more details.
Don't waste years suffering, you deserve to live a joyous life. The sooner the better!
An Iboga healing experience can help with many traumas, for example: depression, grief, pain of divorce, sudden loss, rape, abuse and so much more. Read my story at bwiti.ca.
Luis "makonza" Da Silva
- Participants Will Experience:
- A traditional healing Bwiti Iboga ceremony, around a comforting and cozy bonfire, supported and guided by two faciliators
- A cleansing and rejuvenating spiritual bath.
- A second healing Bwiti Iboga ceremony.
- Gourmet meals prepared daily.
- Plenty of private time to quietly rest and lounge in a beautiful, natural, and safe environment.
- Shuttle service to and from Pearson International Airport.
Venue HighlightsOur retreats are held in Ontario, in executive residential or recreational locations, each unique, and within 90 minutes of Toronto.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Parking