14 Day Ayahuasca & Master Plant Dieta (December 2018)
- The Garden of Peace, Ayahuasca & Master Plant Center
- Lamas, Peru
- Dec 5 - 18, 2018 (14 days)
In the Upper Amazon of Peru, Ayahuasca is part of a broader holistic medicine system which greatly relies upon deep immersion fasting with a range of powerful medicinal teacher plants. This process is traditionally referred to as a “dieta”.
These are immersive personal journeys aimed at taking you into deep levels of cleansing, expansion and healing for mind body and spirit through the practices outlined below. It is through this process that the Maestros we work with have trained themselves. This is because dieta, when done right not only teaches and heals but also protects us on all levels and helps to manifest our dreams with clarity and magnetism.
These dieta’s are serious spiritual work for mature people who are prepared to focus, surrender and receive the immense wisdom and healing available through this ancient traditional path. It is a delicate process that involves, preparation and adherence to strict guidelines before, during and after the retreat, not doing so can cause serious problems. Read more here.
Stripping back the distractions of mind and society, assists us in creating the condition to reveal our true nature, our purpose on this earth, our heart’s truth. Also, when we are dealing with physical illness, as many are it takes time for the right plants to get deeply into our beings so that healing can occur.
Read more about Post Dieta on our website. This is why Ayahuasca alone is not always enough.
There are many spiritual paths to healing, but for those who feel called to plant medicine, it is a clear and heartfelt call, one worth listening too. The plants are living conscious beings that we enter a lasting relationships with and gain much from.
Please note: Dieta is a very Delicate process. If you participate in a master plant diet with us you MUST follow a 30 day Post-Diet upon leaving. Not doing so can result in serious illness both spiritual and physical. Please consider this when making travel plans.
Our 14 Day Ayahuasca and Master Plant Dieta includes:
- Mapacho Tobacco Purge
- 4 Ayahuasca ceremonies with Peruvian Master Shaman
- Master Plants personally chosen for you by the Maestro/Shaman through a process of interview and energetic diagnosis to meet your specific needs.
- All meals provided in line with traditional dieta process however can cater for most dietary requirements such as allergies, vegan etc.
- Accommodation in your own private hut. Solitude is an essential part of this process you will be asked to follow these Guest Commitments and Guidelines (link to page) while in Dieta with us.
- 24 Hour access to trained English Speaking Staff and the Maestro.
- Floral baths to assist in the cleansing and protection process.
- Transport to and from the city of Tarapoto, Peru.
- We work with small groups of no more than 10 guests at a time. For this reason we are often fully booked in advance of retreat dates.
Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavanthu” “May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may my thoughts, words and actions contribute in some way to that happiness” This ancient Sanskrit mantra captures very well the core intention behind the creation of The Garden Of Peace. Essentially this centre is an act of sacred service, an extension of the focus, well being and love experienced by all the healers, founders and staff who are involved. We are simply channeling the healing we ourselves have received through these medicines into the wider world continuing a cycle of positivity in gratitude and kindness. As a collective organization we have a clear and simple set of values that guide all our actions and intentions.
- Working with a Grandmother Healer this dieta will be held with the highest safety and care. Additional activites such as yoga, nature walks and meditation may also be offered.
Venue HighlightsLocated in the beautiful high jungle of Peru our medicine centre has abundant fresh water, medicinal plants, and a moderate climate.
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free