10 Day Ayahuasca & Yoga Immersion ( Jan 17 - 27 2019)
- The Garden of Peace, Ayahuasca & Master Plant Center
- Lamas, Peru
- Jan 17 - 26, 2019 (10 days)
In todays world many of us are blessed with the chance to learn from cultural traditions outside those from our native homes. At The Garden of Peace we have developed a deep love for both Plant Spirit Shamanism from Peru and the Yogic Path from India.
These two paths have very many beautiful parallels in the way they train us to become more present, open and receptive to the natural divinity of this universe.
We have found the two paths to be very complementary and have developed this special retreat to work with both in a delicate and supportive way which helps us to go deeper with each practice. A truly rich and in many ways new areas of spiritual exploration and personal healing which we are so excited to share.
The retreat is designed for all levels of prior experience with yoga or Ayahuasca. We work with small groups in order to provide an adaptable personal level of care.
The Nature of Yoga Includes:
- Optional mapacho tobacco purge
- 3 Ayahuasca ceremonies with Peruvian Master Shaman
- All Ayahuasca and Yogic (Sattvic) friendly meals provided including high nutrition superfoods to support your cleansing process. We can cater for most dietary requirements such as allergies, vegan etc.
- Daily Yoga, Meditation, Breath
- Shamanic Healing Workshops.
- Fire ceremony
- Accommodation in your own private hut.
- 24 Hour access to trained English Speaking Staff
- Floral baths to assist with cleansing and energetic protection.
- Transport to and from the city of Tarapoto, Peru.
- We work with small groups of no more than 10 guests at a time. For this reason, we are often fully booked in advance of retreat dates.
"come into the light of things let nature be your teacher" Wordsworth
- Daily yoga and Meditation Instruction.
Venue HighlightsThe garden of Peace is located in a small remote valley in mountainous jungle. We have individual guest huts and a number of larger buildings. During your stay you will be able to rest in hammocks, stretch in the temple and swim in the beautiful river which runs through the land. Sometimes we offer alternative therapies like Temezcal (sweatlodge) Yoga, Sound Healing and Breathwork.
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free